Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomsday Improv

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Doomsday Improv - Page 3 Empty Re: Doomsday Improv

Post  The Silent Watcher Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:47 pm

-POV: Nimue-

"...Okay..." I swam back a bit, but I was still close to the shore. Far enough away to dive on a moments' notice, the water around here was nice and deep.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

https://rtdaltered.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm

POV: Char 2

I wake up suspended from wires with system codes running behind my eyes. Struggling to break free, I manage  to snap the wires and land on the floor. I look into my data base and realize I am some sort of dragon/machine hybrid. An odd combination, but judging from my projected abilities, a powerful one. Looking around, I decided to test my abilities. Extending my wings, I push down and launch myself into the air.

"Wings seems stable enough. Lets see how fast they let me go."

Message from The Silent Watcher - @BAM don't do anything with this character yet, intro's not 100% done.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin
Professional Racist Douchebag

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:10 pm

---Some Distant Place--

"whats the plan?" the man who a moment before had been relaxing but when the drones had been shot down had sprung out of his seat like his ass was on fire. "I don't know. get out, I suppose." The second man said deep in thought. "or we could just explain" suggested the first man. "you do what you want, but I am leaving" said the second man as he leaves the room only stopping in the doorway for a moment to respond back. "fine, leave Ralugh see if I care!!!" shouts the first man. The man referred to as Ralugh was not a dumb man he knew when it was time to leave a situation, consequently he never heard from the first man again.

---Back to the Character(TSW)---

The town of Hag wasn't even that a town it was classified under community it had three lone business and about eighty houses around it. There were only a few people awake  in the current hours of the morning but the the more commotion that happened the more people seemed to be awoken. It wasn't particularly close to the town but close enough that the commute as only about an hour.

--Back to the Character(Black)---

It was a volcano nothing particularly special about it

---Some unknown body of water in some unknown woods---

"You call these your woods?" Nibel asks, not scared but interested. "you happen to know where I can find São Paulo? that is where we were headed until we got lost in these woods" Nibel asks the newcomer and explains to Nimue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

@TSW: I was confused about whether to post for your third character so I didn't

@Touch of Ruin: you told me not to so I didn't

@Anyone in the second situation(TSW, Touch of Ruin): I used a real south american cities name to make the setting seem more realistic and exotic, but that does not mean you have to be in south america I just needed a name so...
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

http://www.rolltododge.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:31 pm

POV: Lyra

Suddenly a flashback of a rather large city came into my minds eye.

"São Paulo? The elves capitol?" I asked.

"Now what business do two humans have there?"
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:32 pm

-POV: Character 1-

Several kilometers above the community hovered the primary source of the recent destruction, the as-of-yet unnamed man with the antimatter bullet.

The community, only an hour away from the blast, most certainly noticed it. The man looked down upon it, and noticed people standing around, most looking towards the mushroom cloud in the distance with a mixture of fear and awe. The few outside who weren't were looking right at him. After all, he did cause quite the light show with the brief firefight with the drones.

What they saw next was the man rapidly descending, far faster than any ordinary fall. For a brief instant, a visible shockwave could be seen as he descended, only to dissipate with a crack similar to thunder when he slowed down, and the shockwave overtook him. He landed before an assembled crowd, with the remnants of the antimatter detonation still rising behind him. A smirk was visible on his face.

"Why, hello there."

I simply waited, swimming around a bit while the other three conversed, simply listening.

-OOC-

@BAM Don't do anything with that character until I post the intro, of course =P

Also seriously what the town basically saw was a nuke going off an hour away.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:52 pm

The community had a "officer of the law" or whatever you want to categorize the communities law enforcement as. He was rather new to the community when all this happened he had only been there about month, he was assigned there by the government after a operation that left him having to learn his new potential and danger to others. He came out to meet the new arrival in a long cloak that covered his face and most of his body a synthetic forearm and a synthetic leg as well as some piercing red eyes where all the detail you could make out through it. As you watched this man approach you noticed another sight off in the distance a man not interested in the groups activities as much as where the group was as he came out of a big monumental building one of the three businesses in the community. He carried a large sac that looked rather ominous on his back he looked up at you he had purple eyes for some bizarre reason, he shock his head to indicate that you shouldn't let the group know he was there. But as he shock his head he seemed to become in distress he looked up and what you had though had been his purple iris a minute before turned out to be contacts that had now shifted as he had shock his head. He through down the bag loudly it made a large jingle as money in a sac would and began trying to fettle with the contacts. This man however did not have any success or rater he had a lot of fail at doing so, instead of putting it back in place he more shoved it into the back of his eye. He began crying out in pain the crowed except the man in the cloak who persisted towards you all turned towards to the crying man. He was now rolling in pain on the ground tring to get the contact out 

--Back to the Character(Black)---

A monster appears out of the depths of the volcano 

"As I see it, that is business of ours not yours" Nibel responds cryptically. "but you seem to be avoiding the question do you know where it is?" Nibel persisted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

Sorry about the long wait for update just busy and tired and shit like that. also sorry if the first situation is confusing I think I tried to introduce to many characters to quickly, though only one of them is mine
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm

"And as I see it, the location, weather I know it or not,  is MY business, not yours."
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"Very well, have it your way then." Nibel says patiently if only slightly annoyed. "Mary, come on I think it is time for us to move on." "but I like it here" Mary whines. "Fine stay here and hopefully I will never have to come back. And on the bright side I can probably convince people to pay me for doing that" Nibel responds in somewhat of a gleeful way. "Well than I must be off" Nibel said as he head back into the thick forest and on his way leaving Mary somewhat dumbfounded near the body of water.

BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 pm

-Nimue-

Nimue just looked at Nibel as he left, with a hint of a puzzled look on her face.

-OOC

Screw first person.

@BAM - What is going on in that community?
-Some idiot is robbing a bank [? something] and is screwing around with contacts
-Some cyborg cop showed up and is staring at me
-Isn't Blackstar's next character in this town, from what I've heard?
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 pm

"Wait. Dont leave Marry here. Ill probably end up killing her if you do.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:00 pm

The man looked at the idiot fumbling around with his contacts, then looked back at the apparent robocop. He held out his hand, offering a handshake.

"A shame about the town behind me, some madman ruined it shortly after I had left. Got a name?"

Though he did not show it, the man was currently hoping that the robocop didn't ask for his own name. He'd have to improvise, but then again, he had been doing nothing but improvising since he woke up.

Nimue just stared at Lyra, her expression still somewhat puzzled.

If one looked hard enough, they'd probably see a hint of shock, too.

-OOC-

Well, Cyborg McRobocop, your turn.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:46 am

First character
I looked in pleasure at my new "upgrades" I hear a rumbling in the lava as I look down I see something rising from the lava "what the f**k is that" I curse as a large creature seems to be rising from the lava I climb down closer to get a better look and out of the lava rises a large creature that is aperently made of what apperes to be molten rock standing around 80ft tall with 150ft or so wings a maw of fire and covered in spikes and spines I had only one opinion of the present situation "this is f**king awsome" and with that I give it a great big hug and christen it "fluffy" I response it licks me and I decide this will be a beginning of beautiful friendship but feel that something is still missing...

Character 2
In response to this mans foolish attempt to hide his responsibility I answer "you are telling me that after flying away with no noticeable means from a terrorist attack on a town and with footage of you destroying govt drones that you are to be believed!" "No with will come with me now and surrender all property or you will be forcibly aperhended      With EXTREAME prejudes now tell me your response"
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:46 am

"A shame you aren't friendly, officer. I could use a man like you. Cybernetic enhancements, presumably superior to your original body? You'd make a useful ally.

As for my response..."

He seemed to ponder for a moment, then pulled out his revolver. Looking at it, he emptied out the casings, then put in a single antimatter round.

"I have a question for you, officer. Would you sacrifice this entire community just to apprehend one man?"

Just like that, the man in question simply lifted off the ground, seemingly without effort.

"...Or would you do the sane thing and let them live?"

He then casually aimed the weapon at the town.

"Time to choose, officer." spoke the man, the same smirk still visible on his face.

-OOC-

Your move, robocop. Let me put this in perspective: Your opponent, who you believe leveled an entire town, effortlessly eliminated quite a few highly advanced drones with the same weapon he now has pointed at your town. You do not know what the ammunition he's using now is, but you can probably guess that it'd be most unpleasant. There is only one in it. Your opponent is sure of himself, presumably the ammunition has a large area of effect [it does]. If your character has enhanced vision, you probably saw what looks like the symbol for hazardous radiation on the bullet, so you can assume it's radioactive, nuclear, etc. in nature. [Actually, as we agreed, IRL, that the setting was "late 21st century", the symbol on them is actually the in-universe hazard symbol for antimatter, so if your character knows it...]

Your opponent appears to be able to fly, effortlessly. He stands 6'5", appears to be fairly well-built, and presumably has rather good reflexes and accuracy, considering what happened to those drones. He also appears to have survived the encounter with the drones, and the destruction of the town, without a scratch.

Please act realistically.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm

"Why was it all ways me? What is it that make me such a failure? Admittedly this time I had made it out the door with the money unlike last time when I had made it to the lobby, then my pants fell off. But... what the hell is going on over there?" The robber said almost like a cry as he attempted to get the contact. He got it out and looked up and saw a man now fling pointing a weapon, a nice weapon that was probably worth a fair chunk of change, but he wasn't about to get involved in the current situation not tomention now with the contact out he could make a run for it with the money now that all the attention had been turned off him again. And that is exactly what he did he ran for it with the money.

---Back to character(Black)---

The land around you didn't seem threatening an the creature seemed calm to your hug he didn't seem to take offense and nothing more happened with in the next little while.

"She is your problem now" Nibel responds just leaving ear shot. Mary turns to the two of you and says "He will be back he does this all the time he is just being dramatic, is what my mother says,she also says that water is poison so maybe I shouldn't have drank... I think I fell a fever coming on from it"
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:23 am

Nimue spoke up, finally.

"The water's not poisonous...I've been here since...well, as long as I can remember..."

-OOC-

As I've posted before, the water is also pretty much perfectly clear, just saying.

Also Touch of Ruin is gonna kill Mary. Like, next post.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 am

"Well Marry, looks like youre stuck with us."
I quickly popped a blood vessel in her brain killing her instantly.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 am

Nimue's eyes widened in surprise as Mary just fell over. She rushed out of the water, and ran up to Mary.

"...She's not breathing..."

-OOC-

Well, that was quick. Tempted to have Nimue here forget about the whole thing as quickly as possible, but you know what? No.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 am

"No, it appears she isnt."

OOC: 
Her forgetting can be arranged. 
*brain tinkering*
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 am

Nimue begins trying to find out what happened.

-OOC-

I'm cool with it, in this situation [Hated Mary that much]. Remove the body first. And I don't mean "throw it out of sight." Bury it or something, and then cause her to forget.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 am

"Nimue, leave her shes dead. Ill get rid of the body"
Picking up her body with telekinesis, I launch it as far into the trees as possible. Then, turning to Nimue, I look into her mind and destroy the memory of Mary's death and replace it with Mary running off after Nibel.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 am

"Wha..." Nimue shakes her head. "Oh...my head..." It appears that Lyra gave her a headache.

"...What now?"

-OOC-

Idiot problem solved. *Brofist*
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:02 am

POV: Char 2

Landing, I looked behind me at the charred and melted debris I created while testing my abilities. 

"Breaking stuff is really fun." I realized. 

With that thought, I promptly smash my tail through a wall. Looking into the hole, I realize that an 8 foot tall suit of armor is suspended from the same type of chains I was. Scanning him, I immediately know who he is. Chuckling to myself, I voice his activation code. 

"Command code alpha zeta 56 sigma beta. Arise, Sentinel, your time has come."
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:07 am

"Well, now I think we should move on. But we can wait till your head stops pounding. How does that sound?"

OOC: *brofist*
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 am

-POV: Sentinel-

Without warning, the suit of armor moved, snapping the chains suspending it from the ceiling. It fell to the ground, landing in a crouched position, before standing.

Turning around, it saw the dragon, a perfect hybrid of machine and flesh. A voice emerged from the helm, quiet and calm.

"Though I know not who I once was, I know who I am now. I am Sentinel, and you are Zetsubō, Despair."

The suit of armor looked to its' left, and extended his arm. The sound of chains snapping was heard, and a massive sword shot into Sentinel's hand, too large for any human to wield, but a perfect weapon for it.

The suit of armor turned to face Zetsubō once more, waiting for a response.

"...It's clearing up now..." She shakes her head once more.

"...Where can we go?"
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 am

POV: Zetsubō

Looking at Sentinel, I let loose an earth shattering roar and bathe him in fire. 

"You had a little dust on you. Why dont you test out how well you can move?"

Without warning I whip my tail at him at blinding speeds. 

"We could go anywhere. These are my woods. Name a place or direction and we can go."
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum