Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomsday Improv

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Doomsday Improv - Page 5 Empty Re: Doomsday Improv

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:11 am

-POV: Sentinel-

"What company? And that door is labelled C-417."

-POV: Nimue-

Once again, Nimue proved to be surprisingly fast and agile, only slightly behind Lyra the entire time.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

https://rtdaltered.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 am

POV: Zetsubō

"Its the storm foundation or something like that. The code is broken slightly. And thank you."

Suddenly the walls open up and moniters slid out attaching themselves to a large terminal which powers up with a loud hum followed by silence. 

"Turns out this room can do that. Well, after I smashed a few fire walls that is. Uploading an updated version of the labs layout to you now. The reciever should be on your left arm. Also iv marked all locations with speciments as well as camera feed access. That blip is you. Oh hit the button on the left side to make a hologram projection of the screen."

POV: Lyra

After running for a few hours, I stop and drop down in front of my companion.

"Follow me. Quietly and closely."

I start walking on foot and eventually come to a clearing with a huge clear lake in it.

"We need to swim to the bottom. Lets go."

And with that, I run and dive into the water.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin
Professional Racist Douchebag

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 am

Sentinel activated the wrist computer. To him, it appeared as a holographic interface surrounding his arm. To others, nothing would appear, as it was merely advanced augmented reality tech.

"According to this, there's a hangar twelve floors above us. It doesn't say if there's anything in it, but we should probably check. There's a large cargo elevator down corridor C-12, which will take us directly there.

As for the company? The Storm Foundation...sounds surprisingly familiar, more than I expected for me being a 'simple' test subject..."

Nimue jumped in after Lyra, and rocketed past her far faster than any ordinary human could, and was in fact waiting for her at the bottom of the lake.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 pm

---Some unknown place in time and space--
"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you have had a pleasant stay here at Villa débrouillard. But it is now time to begin our work, as there is about fifty of us I think it is best to do general meetings during the day and one on one during the evening."

---Some Unknown Woods---
Nibel couldn't figure it out why did he keep hearing voices and splashes and every thing around him there wasn't even any water around was he going completely mad or what.

--Some Facility Somewhere---
Some time passed and the intruderes didn't seem to address it they seemed to ignore it. Maybe in fear, maybe in anger, maybe just to show it wasn't something to mess with it tried again this time putting its entire body and soul into the drive to attack it broke free of its restrants and pounced on the nearist computer terminal smashing, tearing, destroying in many tiny, tiny, some probably microscopic peices. Once all this was done it calmed down layed down and fell asleep instantly.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

http://www.rolltododge.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 am

Sentinel immediately readied his sword when the cyborg annihilated a computer terminal. Upon it falling asleep, Sentinel spoke.

"...Perhaps we should keep an eye on any more of these we encounter. Assume they are hostile until they prove otherwise."
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Touch of Ruin Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 am

POV: Zetsubō
"I agree. Maybe we should just kill this one?"

POV: Lyra

Seeing Nimue shoot past me was surprising but I shot ahead trying to beat her to the bottom, although she manages to beat me quite easily.

"Youre bloody fast aint ya?" I spoke into her mind.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin
Professional Racist Douchebag

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 am

---Some Unknown Woods---
Nibel walked and walked he ended up stumbling into a ruin of some kind not that of a city or castle but of a statue or sculpture in the middle of the forest.

It dreamed, it dreamed deeply and quickly. A memory, a face, a ball, a house with huge glass windows making almost the entire front of the house look transparent, a reflection of a dog, a car, another face, a needle, a pain. As the latter passed over it, it began shaking and jerking violantly at the edge of waking. its eyes opened and was still for an instant.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'll leave that for you to decide, Zetsubo." That said, Sentinel moved out of the way.

Nimue looked around for the "sound," and upon realizing it was Lyra, simply smiled.

-OOC-

Can someone take over for Robocop, before I take over for Blackstar88 as he appears to not be playing anymore? I swear I won't kill off the character or anything, but chances are I'll change it to a slight extent.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:43 am

---Some Unknown Woods---
"Okay... That's bizarre" Nibel says as he studies the statue ruin.

It.stayed still an instant longer having that demeanour of wanting to stay in bed but knowing it had something to do..

---OOC---

@TSW: Let me think over it a bit and I will give you an answer within the next few posts.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Robocop-action: "I will take you up on that offer" I say while gesturing for him to surrender OOC: this isn't working with iPod well, and can't fix till tonight.
Robocop: He knew exactly what he would like to do but he wasn't sure what to actually do. This was bizarre, he was still in somewhat of a adjustment period with his new cybernetics, but they had told him it should practically always work. He knew a guy who might know something about this character and what to do with him. But I don't like the idea of him being in control, he says I can in prison him... Maybe I could try out the new cell, while I call that guy.

---OOC---
Sorry about the double post just on an iPod and editing is a bitch also wasn't entirely sure how confusing it was going to turn out so figured it was just easier to make a separate post for it
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 pm

-POV: Character 1-

The man smirked. "Very well." He reached into his bag, and pulled out handcuffs and a key, tossing the key to Robocop, and placing the handcuffs on himself.

"Where to, Robocop?"
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:03 pm

---In a village---
"Come down and I will guide you is normally how this works." I say skittle crossly.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:00 am

As the man pulled out the handcuffs and put them on, he was descending, obviously intent on following you.

-OOC-

I totally didn't forget my character was flying. Nope.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:22 pm

---In a village---
The village crowd dispersed as I walked towards. But a elderly women wearing a orange dress and a excessively large hat actually did the complete opposite, she got in the way looking stern. Her name was Moriene she was a moody old lady who lived on third avenue I had, had run ins with her before she seemed to think that if a person commited a crime it was her job to punish them and normally she would scream "I say the chair, the chair" as if this was a punishment normally given out. I considered actually handing this guy over to her but thought better of it an brushed by her making sure I know where the prisoner was at all times a man appeared to be running at the prisoner now. What the hell was he thinking as he watched the man drew a knife out of his coat pocket  as he continued to run, I tensed and grabbed him and quickly through him to the ground  removing the knife from his grip. Now that he was about two inches from me, I knew who he was it was Jason the kid who admittedly he now remembered lived in a different town, but came here to work at running a business. I let go of him as soon as I felt his muscles relax got up made sure the prisoner was still right behind me and uninjured, though deep inside I know I really wanted him to be. I pressed forward towards a rickety old wooden log building that looked like it hadn't had renovations in a century. On the front of the building was a old style porch complete with rocking chair It admittedly was pretty old and shitty as a structure itself just last week I had to patch a hole in the calling so I didn't wake up drenched from rain. As we climbed the steps to the porch which creaked ominously, a voice came out of the building "who is it this time? What did they do litter." the voice was a women's and was very snide. "Dear god." I say thinking of this fat snide women who just so happened to be my superior. As I entered the building the women got up of three chairs and waddled over to me. "You can't just arrest everyone you know" she said as if this where to be the first time I had heard it. "Yes, Hydie I know" I say exasperated. "We'll then why did you arrest this handsome man."  she said sidling up to him and gently kinda running against him. I almost burst out laughing and I would have if I didn't think this man was a creditable threat. "I will take charge of this prisoner" Hydie said commandingly while winking at the prisoner. Again almost bursting out with laughter, I manage to say in a somewhat calm voice "allright, I need to make a phone call anyways. Also I was going to put him in the new cell I mean he may be sitting on charges related to blowing up a town". "Don't be ridicules, this handsome price of meat" she said slightly rubbing against him again. I couldn't help it I actually snorted in laughter as walked into my office and closed the door before making my phone call.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:56 am

The man didn't take note of Jason, let alone the knife he pulled. It wasn't any threat to him, after all, why should he take note of it?

As Hydie waddled over, the man essentially ignored her for a brief moment, focusing instead on a symbol present on Robocops' cybernetics - a lightning bolt. He reasoned that it was the manufacturers' logo, but it was suspiciously familiar - almost to the point where he was caught off guard. Almost.

That said, he barely acknowledged Hydie's actions, in a sort of disinterested manner, and did not respond to Robocops' poor attempt at hiding his laughter.

For the first time since the conversation earlier, he spoke.

"Twenty four hours. It would be highly inadvisable to force me to remain any longer."
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 am

---Robocop---
"so He is definitely a threat... how high?... oh, so I should kill on sight?... okay, sounds good. will do" I hang up the phone thinking to myself god am I that much of a idiot why wasn't that the first thing I did.

---hydie---
"now that its just you and me cutie do you want to... you know" I say giving him a broad smile.

---Nibel---
There was something odd about this statue it just wasn't right. It seemed more of a marker than statue, it had been seeming ly moved to that place and it didn't seem to have any kind of vegetation on it as if it was cleaned of such things constantly. and that not even mentionint the fact that there seemed to be a pointing like it had been designed to point in a direction.
---Unknown location current time----
"Yes... very... most definitely... make sure its done" Ralugh says into a phone receiver. He couldn't beleive it how could this day get any better they had captured one and thrown him in jail they know the location of another "Yes!" Ralugh blurted out in triumph.

---Some facility somewhere--
It finally got up unhappy there where still two beings in the room but completely ignoring them it began to search around for food and water. This unfortunately may not have looked like it because it began ripping of doors of cabinets to see if there was food inside of them quickly sniffing if that was possible for it then looking around the inside of the cabinets not seeing anything it moved on to the next cabinet. if finally found a flask of some green fluid for lack of a better word and drank it quickly. Then it felt it a sensation it couldn't describe a transformation from his inside out would be the only way to describe it but all sensation was lost a moment later and he no longer knew his own shape and for that matter his mind had changed...

---ooc---
@the two in the facility: I will leave it up to your creativity to figure out what it changed into, also it will be you companion so I don't recommend killing it you will probably need it in fights later.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 pm

"Not interested." He heard something from the room next to him. The room seemed to gain a bit of a breeze, despite no open windows or doors.

"I wouldn't attempt that, if I were you, Robocop."
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:13 am

--Robocop--
Without even thinking about what I was doing I got up from my charun holstering my  gunat the same instant checking it over as I made my way to  the door. I quickly opened it and strode though without even a glance anywhere but where I was headed. I quickly made progress across the room and came within inches of this prisoner all the while Hydie was protesting asking "What in the sam hell do you think you are doing with your gun out?", gun ready still at my side. I then raised my both my arms straight out infront of me. The gun was now pointed right into his face. Hydie fell silent, the entire room was still for an instant untill Hydie opened her mouth and...

--Hydie--
The sight of him coming back with a gun didn't so much scare her as it did irritate her. It was this that made her protest against his movement towards the prisoner with his gun unholstered. But then she say him raise his hands straight infront of him and she knew exactly what was going to happen next and didn't do anything about it, nothing untill she began to speak "Jus...
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:33 am

The man smirked.

As Hydie began speaking, a shockwave ripped through the room, a burst of wind sending Robocop against the wall, and knocking even Hydie over. Windows shattered, the door was ripped off its' hinges, and it was general chaos.

A flicker of light emitted from the man's hands, and the handcuffs simply became...liquid. It was not that they had melted, but as if the metal had retained its' temperature, and simply flowed off his wrists.

He moved towards the door, keeping an eye on Robocop. The gun had since been knocked by another burst of wind to the other side of the room.

"I'm disappointed, Robocop. Never dealt with the supernatural before? The deal we had is, as you can no doubt tell, off."

With that, he was gone.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:26 pm

--Robocop--
"That fuck" I shouted as I make my way back to into my office piking up my gun as I go. I slam the door in anger.

--Unknown Place Current Time(Ralugh)--
He watched the man leaving the building moments after the super strong wind had swept through the room. He had just received a phone call telling him the man was there moments ago. He took note of all this over the camera a shop away from the building  "Thats right, show your hand" The man said smirking a little.

--Unknown Place Current Time--
He finally realized the irony in the situation as he stepped out of the elevator. He stepped into a rather modest waiting room considering this was one of the largest law firms in the world at the moment, though of course this was a relatively small town. The room was probably twenty feet by twenty feet, there was two giant windows that allowed light from either side of the room the windows where from floor to celling about a foot, foot and a half wide with white trim. The room was painted a pale brown there where a few paintings in the room, one depicted a hilly country side it reminded him of the default desktop image back on the computers in the early twenty first century. A second painting showed a beach with water skiers, surfers and boaters all having fun in the sun it was said, wow these people must like the beginning of the twenty first century he thought to himself looking around. Directly in front of him was a dark mahogany desk varnished to shine from the light cast by three pot lights directly above it. The receptionist looked up as the elevator had opened, she was a younger girl no older then thirty she had black hair with dyed blue tips giving her not a punk teenage look but a professional, real look like she hadn't been the work of some board armature writer. She seemed calm collected, in her element so to speak. She had a pale complexion but she had tanned before. she gave a weak greeting smile to the new guest her lips slightly parted she ware red lip stick that wasn't whorish but had a definite prominence to it. she quickly returned to her work after this brief smile and glance. He stepped up to the desk putting his right hand on top of it the other limp against his side he then leaned into the placed hand as he said "I have an appointment with Mr. Satney for 1:30". He noticed the woman's form now being closer she wasn't thin and wiry but nor was she built and well toned. She had some muscle tone especially in her abdomen she must do a lot of core workouts. She wasn't particularly sexually appealing to him but that wasn't to say that for someone a little less picky she would be not so appealing. She had a somewhat ample bosom, it wasn't huge but nor was it tiny it was probably a little bigger than the average. She also had apparent warm and soft skin. The receptionist took a quick glance at the time table giving a slight irritated jerk of the head as she did so, not so much at him he sensed but at the fact that she wasn't getting whatever she had been working on done. She responded "Mr. Geoff?" she asked looking up at him. she had pale light green eyes a shade that wasn't very common, her eyes told of her innocence and inexperience but also told of her strength and resistance he had no doubts in a tight situation she could hold her own. "That's me." he says with a little laugh still thinking of the irony. "He is running a little late so it might be about an extra half hour till he will see you. is that all right?" she asks continuing to look at him while trying to put on what barely passed as a apologetic face. "That's all right. do I just wait on a chair over there" he said slightly irritated but would have taken a trained eye to notice, as he pointed behind him. "Yes, he will call when he is available" she said returning to her work. He turned around looking for a seat, there were four couches and about ten chairs there where about six people total sitting on the various furniture  A elderly couple sat whispering to each other on one of the couches, giving covert glances making sure no one over heard them. A gentlemen probably in his fourties or fifties a little straggly with a little stubble on his face turned a page of a magazine that he was reading, The Today World it was titled, looking wary.  And a thirty something mother with two children who was attempting to read and watch the children at the same time it wasn't working every time she read a line the children would find something new tor try and put in their mouth . As she scolded one of her children for attempting to put entire Klenex box in their mouth he decided to isiolate himself from all this as he headed from a chair far away from the rest and sat down.

How could this day get any worse Mr. Satney thought as once more he found himself across the desk from some shouting ape. Why was it always him? why didn't this ever happen to Mark or Carmon his two fellow lawyers in this office? Well whatever it was it would all be history at the end of the day. He smirked with this thought, no more shouting baboons no more pounds of paperwork no more stupid court cases. It wasn't that he had never wanted to be a lawyer or anything that extreme but well, its charm had worn off. He heard his client shout "You think I am paying you all this fucking money so you can loose and sit there and smirk at me!!!" this as the expression goes, went in one ear and came straight out the other. It didn't matter to him what this man thought it didn't matter to him if this man went and complained to his boss, by the end of the day he was done, done and done with this business. /as the man finished screaming and shouting and began calming down Mr. Satney said "Now, as I said you have to come back in about a week so that I have time to collect my thoughts and get your case back on track. all right?" the man retorted almost instantly with "I pay..."  but he shut up when Mr. Satney raised his hand "all right, but  a week that is it. you understand, one week." the man said relenting. "Good" Mr. Satney said, it definitely was good no more dealing with this particular asshole. The man got up and left the room looking seriously peeved Mr Satney followed grabbing a clipboard from his desk his roaster for the day he had quickly glanced at it earlier and if he remembered correctly the next one was a potential new client, well at least those normally didn't involve shouting, that came later. As he got to the waiting room he brought his clipboard up to his chest hight and looked down at the name. Mr. Geoff, his day had just gotten a lot worse and for that matter he knew so did the rest of his life..

He saw Mr. Satney as he stepped out into the waiting room. He rose from his chair and began to make his way over to Mr. Satney. Mr. Satney's face changed to surprise then fear in an instant and Mr. Satney looking up. He knew exactly what was going to happen next and that there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it. "Don't do it. Gab" he said moving quicker towards the man, the use of his informal name he hoped would have a impact, it didn't. Mr. Satney with incredible speed turned and fled down the hall picking up speed. He followed in pursuit breaking into a run. This hall was fairly lengthy with four widely spaced doors the first was ajar reading a plaque that read Gabreil Satney and below that Lawyer. The second was Mark Feogany Lawyer, the third Carmon Finigin Lawyer.both where closed with voices behind them as he raced by. The fourth and final door before the emergency exit was adorned with a plaque that dictated this room as the Staff Room it was slightly ajar and a microwave on a counter top with a cupboard above a table and a few chairs where also in the room. The four doors weren't expensive looking but did look thick and private and as he passed each intern he imaged they really where, even if he hadn't been running he didn't think he could have made out what anybody was saying behind any of the doors. As he reached the final door before the exit Mr. Satney raced through the exit setting off fire alarms in the building and sprinkler systems began going off pouring powder and chemicals not water. fighting through the fighting tide of chemical he made his way to and out of the exit. His eyes burnt for a moment as he adjusted to the sun light. He was in a narrow alley just off to the side of the building. He had noted it going in. It was sparcly occupied by only the fire escape off this building and the dust bins. There was only the one entrance and exit leading to the street ten floors below. He made his way to the railing he looked down, Mr. Satney was making good time he was all ready on the fifth floor and going full tilt to the ground. He raised his leg up and placed it on top of the railing of the fire escape he then using his other leg pushed up so he was standing on the railing. He jumped, he didn't fall slash glide like people in moves. He literally jumped going up and then hurtling back to earth everything was a blur then he hit the ground. But not how you would expect from a ten story jump but as if he had just jumped from the ground and come back. Mr. Satney reached the bottom and said to him "damn, I forgot about that." Mr. Satney said sliding through the alley just missed by him with an out flung foot trying to push him into the wall he turned getting feed up of this cat and mouse game. He raised a hand and did a swirly motion with his hand and a red glow shoot from it and seeked out his opponent,  Mr. Satney. Mr. Satney froze for an instant then crumpled as the red glow hit him. 

As he exited the alley he surveyed the area as he allways did. There was a street ahead of him with one or two cars passing at a time, it wasn't a particularly busy street, nor was it the quitest for this town. As he surveyed  a black sedan with two approximently eighteen year old men inside with the radio pumping out some stupd music the kids listened to these days, music had allways annoyed him but this new music really hit him and got him in a murderus mood. As they passed he looked up at the two buildings on this side of the street one was the office building to which he had just ome the other was a electronics storev that spanned almost three floors and had almost as wide of a space as the office beside it. H knew ab out it of course he had done his homework before coming it had three major exits one at the front where eople usually entered and exited one in a loading bay for obvious reasons and one that was meant as a emergancy exit out the back for employees working in the warehouse section of the store but had been turned into more of a smoking pit in recent years. He now turned his attention to the other side of the street where his opponent lay crumpled on the ground. It was a small park one of the few still remaining from a time long past, it was one of the only attractions of the town. Though even this jewel had been surrounded by buildings many of them appartments one or two more being shops of some sort he hadn't bothered getting intel on these buildings because he knew if the man had fleed he would have either put himself in the open tring to transverse the park or at least part of it. Or he would bolt for the nearst shop and the electronic shop was by far the best option in that scenario.  He didn't dislike the idea of development and humans having their hands in everything but this was less of his opinion than his enjoyment of his joba and if development of humand domination stopped he knew his job would be in danger. He quickly made his way across the street not caring that there was a car coming now the driver slammed on their brakes and just stopped before hitting him. The driver began cursing in some language he didn't care about. He kept moving until he reached the crumpled body of Mr. Satney/ Then he knelt down to the same eye level and after making sure they made eye contact he said one thing. "What do they have?"

time shift(8 hours later)

God he hated meeting, and he had another one in half an hour! He was supposed to have this dossier read for it, but it was so dry and boring. He wasn't normally one to hate reading, In fact he had rather enjoyed his post-secondary education with all the articles and textbooks and such reading pretty well nightly. But this world was different this was "the work world" these documents where all about budgets and personal and all that shit he couldn't care less about. Only four years graduated with his masters in chemistry, physics and biology he hadn't taken this job as his first choice he would have much rather stayed a researcher than the director but similar to the case of Mr. Satney many had left and some how, he had become the most senior department member. Thus mandating that he take up the position of director when it popped up. It had its perks but not enough for this job. He glanced at a graph on the open page about budgets it showed a exponential decay curve. He smirked, enjoying the scholarly language. Maybe he could get used to this job, and with that he picked the dossier back up and began reading anew.

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean!?!" He accused the man sitting across form him, it was one of those american pricks who never fucking shut up if one thing went wrong. Oh but when it was them it was perfectly acceptable he always found these people agrivating. "I mean based on past and present history it seems to me that we should..." The prick said "The only fucking reason you want to do that is so that your stupid fucking government isn't in control. Well guess what you shut it down I will make sure everyone with the experties here will never set foot in the contry again." He interjected heatedly "Is that a threat" the prick replied a little heated himself after the topic of his governmenta plan to recreate the project under them. "Yes, Yes it isw." He responded smugly. "see I told you, he is unstable can't be trusted incharge of this, its too important to have someone so hot headed." the prick said to his fellow panel members turning left and right in his seat while gesturing to him. But the prick didn't see a single face on the panel that gave him any support if anything they looked mutinious to the prick, he knew this he had spent enough time with these people that he knew they hated him as much as he did, and they where politions so that was really saying something. The prick noticing this got up and said heatedly as he did almost everytime they meet "my government will hear about this and their will be a inquirey.". He knew it wasn't a empty threat but it honestly didn't mean much he had been investigated by the same people three times and each time he was cleared, so, he didn't even care anymroe he would be cleared again he knew it.  "Thank god" another one of the panel members said when the prick was gone. "Is it really resolved then?" The man who was by far the oldest on the panel and not the member who said thank go said.  "yes, unless there is something that was completely overlooked by about 10 people which isn't exactly likely. But either way you all must be smart enough to know there is no full proof way to keep corruption out of such a large spanning and powerful orginizatiion." he said ernestly. "Very well. Then I fell this meeting has acheived its purpose and it is time to move on" The older member said. He got up from his chair while doing so one of the newer panel members came to him and asked out of the clear blue in his opinion "What do you know about anti-matter?"

time shift(approximently 2 days later)

"Let me introduce Martin Mistreg" The other man said as he racked a sack of a mans head he was still bound and gagged. "Let him talk" he said to the man. the man cut the gag. "I told you everything I know I don't know w;4hat happed to Raulph honest" the bound man said. "Did we ask you anything?" the man said aggressivly as he slaps the bound man across the face.

--OOC--

sorry about the bad spelling but its late and I am lazy, so...

EDIT: Fixed all the spelling mistakes I noticed and put in some more detail let me know if you find any problems.

EDIT 2: Just so your aware my knowledge of lawyers and lawyer offices don't go beyond tv so...

EDIT 3: Damn I am getting tired of typing now.

EDIT 4: sorry for any misspellings and misuse of grammar will fix it eventually.

EDIT 5: Damn it post!!! I am getting tired of writing the entire book of what has become this new NPC's back story.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:10 am

He finally realized the irony in the situation as he stepped out of the elevator. He stepped into a rather modest waiting room considering this was one of the largest law firms in the world at the moment, though of course this was a relatively small town. The room was probably twenty feet by twenty feet, there was two giant windows that allowed light from either side of the room the windows where from floor to celling about a foot, foot and a half wide with white trim. The room was painted a pale brown there where a few paintings in the room, one depicted a hilly country side it reminded him of the default desktop image back on the computers in the early twenty first century. A second painting showed a beach with water skiers, surfers and boaters all having fun in the sun it was said, wow these people must like the beginning of the twenty first century he thought to himself looking around. Directly in front of him was a dark mahogany desk varnished to shine from the light cast by three pot lights directly above it. The receptionist looked up as the elevator had opened, she was a younger girl no older then thirty she had black hair with dyed blue tips giving her not a punk teenage look but a professional, real look like she hadn't been the work of some board armature writer. She seemed calm collected, in her element so to speak. She had a pale complexion but she had tanned before. she gave a weak greeting smile to the new guest her lips slightly parted she ware red lip stick that wasn't whorish but had a definite prominence to it. she quickly returned to her work after this brief smile and glance. He stepped up to the desk putting his right hand on top of it the other limp against his side he then leaned into the placed hand as he said "I have an appointment with Mr. Satney for 1:30". He noticed the woman's form now being closer she wasn't thin and wiry but nor was she built and well toned. She had some muscle tone especially in her abdomen she must do a lot of core workouts. She wasn't particularly sexually appealing to him but that wasn't to say that for someone a little less picky she would be not so appealing. She had a somewhat ample bosom, it wasn't huge but nor was it tiny it was probably a little bigger than the average. She also had apparent warm and soft skin. The receptionist took a quick glance at the time table giving a slight irritated jerk of the head as she did so, not so much at him he sensed but at the fact that she wasn't getting whatever she had been working on done. She responded "Mr. Geoff?" she asked looking up at him. she had pale light green eyes a shade that wasn't very common, her eyes told of her innocence and inexperience but also told of her strength and resistance he had no doubts in a tight situation she could hold her own. "That's me." he says with a little laugh still thinking of the irony. "He is running a little late so it might be about an extra half hour till he will see you. is that all right?" she asks continuing to look at him while trying to put on what barely passed as a apologetic face. "That's all right. do I just wait on a chair over there?" he said slightly irritated but would have taken a trained eye to notice, as he pointed behind him. "Yes, he will call when he is available" she said returning to her work. He turned around looking for a seat, there were four couches and about ten chairs there where about six people total sitting on the various furniture  A elderly couple sat whispering to each other on one of the couches, giving covert glances making sure no one over heard them. A gentlemen probably in his fourties or fifties a little straggly with a little stubble on his face turned a page of a magazine that he was reading, The Today World it was titled, looking wary.  And a thirty something mother with two children she was attempting to read and watch the children at the same time it wasn't working every time she read a line the children would find something new to try and put in theire mouth . As she scolded at one of her children for attempting to put entire Klenex box in their mouth he decided to isiolate himself from all this as he headed for a chair far away from the rest and sat down.

How could this day get any worse Mr. Satney thought as once more he found himself across the desk from some shouting ape. Why was it always him? why didn't this ever happen to Mark or Carmon his two fellow lawyers in this office? Well whatever it was it would all be history at the end of the day. He smirked with this thought, no more shouting baboons no more pounds of paperwork no more stupid court cases. It wasn't that he had never wanted to be a lawyer or anything that extreme but well, its charm had worn off. He heard his client shout "You think I am paying you all this fucking money so you can loose and sit there and smirk at me!!!" this as the expression goes, went in one ear and came straight out the other. It didn't matter to him what this man thought it didn't matter to him if this man went and complained to his boss,;8 by the end of the day he was done, done and done with this business. as the man finished screaming and shouting and began calming down Mr. Satney said "Now, as I said you have to come back in about a week so that I have time to collect my thoughts and get your case back on track. all right?" the man retorted almost instantly with "I pay..."  but he shut up when Mr. Satney raised his hand "all right, but  a week that is it. you understand, one week." the man said relenting. "Good" Mr. Satney said, it definitely was good no more dealing with this particular asshole. The man got up and left the room looking seriously peeved Mr Satney followed grabbing a clipboard from his desk his roaster for the day he had quickly glanced at it earlier and if he remembered correctly the next one was a potential new client, well at least those normally didn't involve shouting, that came later. As he got to the waiting room he brought his clipboard up to his chest hight and looked down at the name. Mr. Geoff, his day had just gotten a lot worse and for that matter he knew so did the rest of his life..

He saw Mr. Satney as he stepped out into the waiting room. He rose from his chair and began to make his way over to Mr. Satney. Mr. Satney's face changed to surprise then fear in an instant and Mr. Satney looking up. He knew exactly what was going to happen next and that there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it. "Don't do it. Gab" he said moving quicker towards the man, the use of his informal name he hoped would have a impact, it didn't. Mr. Satney with incredible speed turned and fled down the hall picking up speed. He followed in pursuit breaking into a run. This hall was fairly lengthy with four widely spaced doors the first was ajar reading a plaque that read Gabreil Satney and below that Lawyer. The second was Mark Feogany Lawyer, the third Carmon Finigin Lawyer.both where closed with voices behind them as he raced by. The fourth and final door before the emergency exit was adorned with a plaque that dictated this room as the Staff Room it was slightly ajar and a microwave on a counter top with a cupboard above a table and a few chairs where also in the room. The four doors weren't expensive looking but did look thick and private and as he passed each intern he imaged they really where, even if he hadn't been running he didn't think he could have made out what anybody was saying behind any of the doors. As he reached the final door before the exit Mr. Satney raced through the exit setting off fire alarms in the building and the sprinkler systems began going off pouring powder and chemicals not water. fighting through the fighting tide of chemical he made his way to and out of the exit. His eyes burnt for a moment as he adjusted to the sun light. He was in a narrow alley just off to the side of the building. He had noted it going in. It was sparcly occupied by only the fire escape off this building and the dust bins. There was only the one entrance and exit leading to the street ten floors below. He made his way to the railing he looked down, Mr. Satney was making good time he was all ready on the fifth floor and going full tilt to the ground. He raised his leg up and placed it on top of the railing of the fire escape he then using his other leg pushed up so he was standing on the railing. He jumped, he didn't fall slash glide like people in moves. He literally jumped going up and then hurtling back to earth everything was a blur then he hit the ground. But not how you would expect from a ten story jump but as if he had just jumped from the ground and came back. Mr. Satney reached the bottom and said to him "damn, I forgot about that." Mr. Satney said sliding through the alley just missed by him with an out flung foot trying to push him into the wall. He turned getting feed up of this cat and mouse game. He raised a hand and did a swirly motion with his hand and a red glow shoot from it and seeked out his opponent,  Mr. Satney. Mr. Satney froze for an instant then crumpled as the red glow hit him.

As he exited the alley he surveyed the area as he allways did. There was a street ahead of him with one or two cars passing at a time, it wasn't a particularly busy street, nor was it the quitest for this town. As he surveyed  a black sedan with two approximently eighteen year old men inside with the radio pumping out some stupd music the kids listened to these days, music had allways annoyed him but this new music really hit him and got him in a murderus mood. As they passed he looked up at the two buildings on this side of the street one was the office building to which he had just come. The other was a electronics storev that spanned almost three floors and had almost as wide of a space as the office beside it. He knew about it of course he had done his homework before coming it had three major exits one at the front where people usually entered and exited one in a loading bay for obvious reasons and one that was meant as a emergancy exit out the back for employees working in the warehouse section of the store but had been turned into more of a smoking pit in recent years. He now turned his attention to the other side of the street where his opponent lay crumpled on the ground. It was a small park one of the few still remaining from a time long past, it was one of the only attractions of the town. Though even this jewel had been surrounded by buildings many of them appartments one or two more being shops of some sort he hadn't bothered getting intel on these buildings because he knew if the man had fleed he would have either put himself in the open tring to transverse the park or at least part of it. Or he would bolt for the nearst shop and the electronic shop was by far the best option in that scenario.  He didn't dislike the idea of development and humans having their hands in everything but this was less of his opinion than his enjoyment of his joba and if development of human domination stopped he knew his job would be in danger. He quickly made his way across the street not caring that there was a car coming now the driver slammed on their brakes and just stopped before hitting him. The driver began cursing in some language he didn't care about. He kept moving until he reached the crumpled body of Mr. Satney/ Then he knelt down to the same eye level and after making sure they made eye contact he said one thing. "What do they have?"

time shift(8 hours later)

God he hated meeting, and he had another one in half an hour! He was supposed to have this dossi;6er read for it, but it was so dry and boring. He wasn't normally one to hate reading, In fact he had rather enjoyed his post-secondary education with all the articles and textbooks and such reading pretty well nightly. But this world was different this was "the work world" these documents where all about budgets and personal and all that shit he couldn't care less about. He sat in his comfortable leather chair in his cluttered office as he though about this. The office was probably similar in size to a good size bedroom it had a simple wood desk standing in the middle three different filing cabnets sitting against one wall each covered in asortments of magnets. In the corner of the room near the filing cabnets and near the door there was a pile of boxes some empty some still not open like a person who had just moved in yesturday and forgot to take the boxes to the recycling. On the other side of the door was two bookcases stuffed past capacity full of textbooks and academic journals. On the opposite wall as the filing cabnets stood a set of counters holding a coffie maker a small liquor cabnet and a stack of recently used buisness textbooks. On the opposite side of the room for the door stood some plants two windows and a section of wall that was at the moment displaying a variety of graphs and diagrams displaying data. On the desk there was what to an early twenty first century person would look like a phone, but truly functioned like a full sized computer if not a super computer. There was also a small robot that had a label across its chest that read Gofor 12. There were two or three pictures of the same guy at different locations a space station with a time stamp dictating the early twenty first century another not long after where he is on a mountain with equipment. Only four years graduated with his masters in chemistry, physics and biology he hadn't taken this job as his first choice he would have much rather stayed a researcher than the director but similar to the case of Mr. Satney many had left and somehow, he had become the most senior department member. Thus mandating that he, at the very least, take up the position of director while the found someone to fill the position. It had its perks but not enough for this job. He glanced at a graph on the open page about budgets it showed an exponential decay curve he did some quick calculations and came up with an equation in his head. He smirked, enjoying the scholarly language and calculations. Maybe he could get used to this job, and with that he picked the dossier back up and began reading anew.

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean!?!" He accused the man sitting across from him, it was one of those American pricks who never fucking shut up if one thing went wrong. Oh but when it was them it was perfectly acceptable he always found these people aggravating. "I mean based on past and present history it seems to me that we should..." The prick said "The only fucking reason you want to do that is so that your stupid fucking government isn't in control. Well guess what you shut it down I will make sure everyone with the expertise here will never set foot in that country again." He interjected heatedly "Is that a threat?" the prick replied a little heated himself after the topic of his governments plan to recreate the project under them was brought in to the conversation. "Yes, Yes it is." He responded smugly. "see I told you, he is unstable can't be trusted and he is in charge of this, its too important to have someone so hot headed." the prick said to his fellow panel members turning left and right in his seat while gesturing to him. But the prick didn't see a single face on the panel that gave him any support if anything they looked mutinous to the prick, he knew this he had spent enough time with these people that he knew they hated this prick as much as he did, and they where politions so that was really saying something. The prick noticing this got up and said heatedly as he did almost every time they meet "my government will hear about this and their will be a inquiry." He knew it wasn't a empty threat but it honestly didn't mean much he had been investigated by the same people three times and each time he was cleared, so, he didn't even care anymore he would be cleared again he knew it. "Thank god" another one of the panel members said when the prick was gone. "Is it really resolved then?" The man who was by far the oldest on the panel and not the member who said thank god said. "yes, unless there is something that was completely overlooked by about 10 people which isn't exactly likely. But either way, you all must be smart enough to know there is no full proof way to keep corruption out of such a large spanning and powerful organization." he said earnestly. "Very well. Then I fell this meeting has achieved its purpose and it is time to move on" The older member said. He got up from his chair while doing so one of the newer panel members came to him and asked out of the clear blue in his opinion "What do you know about anti-matter?"

time shift(approximately 2 days later)

"Let me introduce Martin Mistreg" The other man said as he yanked a sack off a mans head he was still bound and gagged. "Let him talk" he said to the other man. the other man cut the gag. "I told you everything I know! I don't know what happed to Raulph, honest." Martin said half pleading half crying. "Did we ask you anything?" the other man said aggressively as he slaps Martin across the face. He didn’t dislike violence but it meant more work, cleaning up blood doing paperwork, and it just always ended in more work for him then it was worth. “I believe you Mr. Mistreg. However That wasn’t going to be my question.” He said. Martin looking juprised look up at him wondering afraid. “My question is this what happened that night? And I want exact details.” He said.

Perspective shift(Somewhere in Asia)

He was getting really fucking tired of this rice shit. Come on he had been hiding out in this god forsaken place for months you think he would have been paid by now. They said two weeks then it became four and no he was starting to think they where just planning to screw him over well he wasn’t about to just bend over and take that shit. As he got up from his half eaten sturfry he noticed something, two men in the corner he thought he had seen them before but they seemed to be, for lack of a beter word, tracking him..lBut if these where assains or something they where very sloppy they didn’t even care when he noticed them infact they seemed to be expecting it. What the hell was going on he thought to himself as he quickly made for the door.

Perspective shiftRalugh)

Why is it when one deal goes south everyone thinks your cheating them out of something. I mean honestly what exactly is it about ONE bad deal that makes them all bad I really don’t understand this there is no way that one deal is representative of anything. But yet here he was having to deal with this shit storm. Though the part of his brain that told him to make this deal in the irst place was the same silly somn of a bith so was he trully surprised, no, not at all. It was weird because normally he was so stratigical, even as a job he wass a stratagist I mean he should have known from the get go this was going to happen it wasn’t like there was evidence that actually contradicted him, when he had first declined no just some silly piddly ass feeling.

--ooc---

Just in case you thought I have a life. And in case you thought I was just kidding about how much I have written so far And this is an older version so not sure how many mistakes there are.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum