Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomsday Improv

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Doomsday Improv Empty Doomsday Improv

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:57 pm

------------------------------------General Overview----------------------------------------

Objectives And Relations:

This game was created to develop improve and story skills of the GM(me, BAM Blind And Mad). as well as create a fun, relaxing, no expectation environment to play a RPG and see where it goes.

The game combines elements of improve(the idea of always saying yes moving the story on no matter the action), Fate(points gained through use of logic, intelligence and engineering skills) and all other RPGs(the idea of roll playing, etc...).

Game Format:

The basic game concept is that the GM sets a scene for example:

You are in a thickly shaded part of a forest you don't remember how you got there. you don't remember who you are you don't even remember what is in the bag you have seemingly lied or fallen on.

then the players makes a action for example:

I check whats in the bag and begin pulling out socks, and shirts and seemingly dirty undergarments

then the GM has to take this action(s) and evolve the lore and setting around this action(s):

Near by in the trees there is a tent along with a portable picnic table set up.

Rinse and repeat this process all the meanwhile the GM is responsible to give the Character/Player a goal to achieve in the example above the goal is to find out who you are, where you came from and whats in the bag(which in this game doesn't count because that is the improve factor so technically there is infinite stuff in the bag).

Combat in the game is not rolled or done with points or anything its all about engineering skills and who has the bigger stick.

TO ALL PLAYERS: If you take anything from a universe or use time or spacial travel the GM also now has this ability in his arsenal(this is for balencing issues). so be carefully what you try to do.

If you die you come back exactly how you were only a moment before but with one less point thing(don't have a name yet will keep you posted).

Next thing is getting these point things(see brackets directly above). To do this you will have to change the GM to a dual(I assume you just yell at the sky or something along those lines) . This will then get the GM to get a avatar have certain items and take you on, one on on. If you win you get a point if the GM wins you lose one if you don't have any the GM gets to turn a squad member if you have one or othervise destroy one thing forever(this may change but as a trial run where going with it).

Rules:

Before anyone shoots me for putting up rules there aren't many and most are just so there isn't alot of frustration from/for me.

Rule 1: No GOD or GM or completely IMPOSSIBLE objects(don't try and make objects I can't deal with in short)

Rule 2: No fighting decisions/opinions I make on objects and or squad mates or whatever(basicly if I say your being ridiculous with it drop it. I pormise this will only happen once in a blue moon)

Rule 3: Don't take a single thing in this game personally(I am going to be killing you as much as you kill my people as much as you kill each other or whatever. just don't think its you or whatever).

Rule 4: getting people is a little different than objects in the sense you first have to pull a portal out of the bag wait a turn(meaning my next post) then you can have a person. This is simply so we don't have an army of infinite people that just will not die, so pretty much balancing.

And thats about it for rules, simple enough? if not too bad Waluigi time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our story beggins at the break of dawn in an old wooden tavern at the edge of a small Scottish town the bar keep wakes you up and tells you you've gotten so drunk the night previous that you had fallen asleep across his bar and being the "good lad my father taught me to be" he put you up for the night in the wine cellar but now that it was morning he was going home and for you to go to your own homes and sleep

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

http://www.rolltododge.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Doomsday Improv Empty Re: Doomsday Improv

Post  The Silent Watcher Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Upon hearing the voice of the barkeep, I woke up. Thanking him, I went over by a table, and glanced at my possessions.

I was wearing a simple black shirt and pants, along with a relatively simple leather duster. However, the bag I apparently brought with me was of interest.

I opened it, and pulled out what appeared to be a revolver, and three boxes of ammo. These boxes contained sixteen bullets each, and were unmarked save for a strange symbol. I glanced around, then put them in my coat. Reaching in again, I pulled out a hat, put it on, grabbed the bag, and left the bar.

As I exited, the only question I had for myself was simple.

Who am I?

---

Am I doing it right?
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

https://rtdaltered.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 pm

The barkeep smiles a little as you thank him. He notices your actions towards the bag and the haste to counsel the weapon which he, being a barkeep of the single tavern in town, recognizes the weapon instantly as a revolver. You saw alot of that in these parts if it wasn't a hunter, it was some american who had watched too much Indiana Johns and said it was for "safety". Though reflecting now the man upon first entering had, had company though their where abouts where not known to the barkeep this gentlemen seemed to be the main attraction having a drink after a drink after a drink and his company of whatever type allways seemed to encourage him. Whether through paying for the drinks or verbal communication. But why did the barkeep care as long as he got paid at the end of the night.

The barkeep had become tired and had already tried to awaken the other slobbering messes he had put in the cellar. Making a decision on the spot he turned on his heel and quickly left the bar. On his way home he reflected as he did most days after work. It was busier last night in The True Scotsmen Tavern than it had been in a long time. Of course his wife would be glad to hear that. It had been along time since he last made her glad. It would be a good felling, especially after last month at the fair.

And this is where the story of the barkeep of The True Scotsmen Tavern ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short yes. But you could be a bit more innovative the bag is a is a infinite bag with infinite stuff and the point of this is your action define the story.

EDIT: Okay, so here is the deal the story moves continuously if there is not actions from you guys I make actions and thoughts for the NPCs don't feel rushed about it but at the same time be advised that things might change characters, places, etc...

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 am

The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 am

Eventually waking up due to the barkeep's voice, I look around the bar, looking for any other patrons.

Seeing none of interest, I walk over to the table with my stuff on it.

Aside from the clothes I'm wearing, and the bag I must have left on the table, I have no other possessions. I'm wearing what looks like a dark blue undershirt, with a scorched and blood-stained lab coat over top of it. I'm wearing bermuda shorts, and sandals as well.

Shrugging, I pick up the bag and stick my hand in it. I manage to pull out a grenade belt, with 8 attached grenades, and what looks like a jet-black sword, about as long as my legs are.

I put the belt on, and eventually fish the scabbard out of the bag I have, and wear that as well.

Wanting to test my new toys, I decide to leave the bar, and go into the forest to try them out.

By the way, "Improv" has no "e" in it, so I tweaked the title. Otherwise it would have been "improve".
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:42 am

you sees a man in the street and he looks particularly angry about something. He seems to be heading for the door to the tavern with a sign reading The True Scotsmen Tavern, the tavern you had just left. The man notices you and notices your grenade belt. His pace quickens noticeably away from you making as wide of a birth as possible while still heading for the door. Then he notices your sword and stops dead and asks in somewhat of a scared voice "you don't happen to work for Mr. MacKay do you?" as he smiles somewhat nervously. All the while trying to scan for people in the street but trying to not get noticed doing so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

@TSW: doesn't matter its just what the barkeep saw he saw a revolver so its a revolver to him(it could be a piece of cheese that looked like a revolver for all he knows and cares at this point). The object is truly determined by how you use it if you start shooting babies out of it its obviously not a revolver but the idea being YOU DECIDE THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS.

@TDK: thanks for tweaking it.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:57 pm

I exited the bar, and looked around. I saw the man with the bloodstained coat, and the one asking him questions.

I saw many other things, as well. The buildings around here looked old and worn, the street made of cobblestone. An old part of town, no doubt. While I didn't have a watch or other timekeeping device, judging by the position of the sun it was probably around nine in the morning.

Noticing the grenades and sword one of the men had, I moved away from them, and sat down on a bench a reasonable distance away. Glancing around, I saw no one else. I picked six bullets at random, each marked with a different symbol, and loaded them into the revolver.

If it got dangerous, I was ready.

-POV Switch-

"...Where...am I?"

Darkness clouded my vision, pierced by faint light from above. The patterns of light shifted and rippled, changing constantly. I had never known sight, or even anything, really.

Wait.

Who am I?

I looked around me, but I saw nothing. I looked down, and saw nothing. I looked up, and saw the shifting patterns. I made up my mind, then. I would find out who, or even what I am.

And so, I rise.

---

The second character is not near the others at all. Or even above the surface of the lake she's in.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:40 am

I wake up feeling incredibly groggy to what I believe is drunkeness but I also notice I have no idea where I am and who I am all I know is this bar seems far to boring

I decide to reach into this bag I seem to have on me and pull out a blowtorch, a pack of cigars, a metal chain with a large hook at the end that seems to rap around my arm at will, a high tech looking double barraled sawed off shotgun, and a holster of 12 grenades with religious symbols on them

With that done I light one cigar with the blowtorch apparently stunning the entire bar I than walk outside the bar go into the bad again a pull out a jet propelled chopper then decide to go float above the town
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 am

The man stood there for a bit seeing a calm seemingly more collected man come out of the door and then some maniac with a cigar proped between his teeth a blowtorch in his hand and reaches into a bag and pull out a jet propelled chopper. Almost immediately the man decided there was much bigger fish to fry in town and he still had quite a few more tax collections to do that day. Consequently he turned on a heel spoke over his shoulder as he made haste towards the inner town and said rather nervously "Tell Mr. MacKay that I will be back tomorrow to collect all the taxes he owes me."

The earth shakes a little as the man with the grenade belt proceeds to the edge of the think forest on the outskirts of town and sets one of the grenades off. The forest seems to muffle the sound of the explosion but not the shock to the earths surface.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: meant to do this last night just got a headache when I got home so...

@TSW: I haven't put anything up yet for your second character cause you haven't really given me anything to define the world he's/she's in the characters he/she will met on the way etc... at the moment he/she is in a void with no actions that defines anything more, so until he/she does a action I can't really post anything for him/her.

@Black: Could you be a bit more specific when you say chooper are you talking the bike or the aerial vehicle I know it makes more sense for the second but the point is to do whatever you want so, I was just wondering which you meant?

EDIT: sorry about that didn't read TDK's turn fully enough times to get the specifics so yeah... sorry about that.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 pm

-POV: Character 1-

Seeing one of the ones exiting the bar remove a strange machine from his bag, and using it to fly, I wondered if I could do the same.

Reaching into the bag, I pulled out a pair of gauntlets, with yet another symbol on them. Shrugging, I put them on, and found that I could manipulate the air around me.

I used that ability to lift myself up, and while it was admittedly unsteady, it worked. The wind whipped around me as I ascended to meet the man on the machine. I decided to get to the point.

"Who are you, and what the hell are these bags?"

-POV: Character 2-

I broke the surface of the water, and found myself in a quiet lake, surrounded by a forest. I couldn't hear much, beyond the local wildlife and the wind moving through the trees. Looking around, I spotted a curious bag, marked with a symbol I thought I recognized - an eight? No, it was sideways. Infinity, then.

I put it down, and looked at the surface of the water, thinking that since I didn't even know what I was, I could at least find out.

I looked human, at least.. Female, too. Moderately long, dark blue hair - which was, of course, wet, and blue eyes. Looking down, I found myself wearing some simple clothing, nothing too special, save for the fact that it wasn't wet in the slightest, despite the water. While I had nothing to compare myself to, if I did, I'd probably say I had quite an athletic build.

Looking at my hands, I saw a bracelet of sorts - marked with a plain upside down triangle. I glanced around one last time, seeing nothing, and dove back into the water, staying near the surface, near the light. Of course, I had no need to come to the surface itself, as I could breathe just as easily above it as below it.

Naturally, the one time I decided to surface, just in case something was nearby, I heard something. Footsteps, from behind the trees.

-OOC-

I'm going to need names for these characters, at some point... Also, two more characters are in the works. Can anyone guess what they'll be themed around? Also blue hair and eyes on the second character because water.

Also the second character's bag is marked with infinity because it seemed to fit.

Also also - Could we change the appearances of the bags to something else, as long as they function the same way?

Also also also steampunk plz kthxbai
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 pm

As you fly there seems to be different levels that you are supposed to fly at these are marked through the use of signs that direct to different things and people flying above. The first level seems to be for close slow moving travel, around town and just outside it that sort of thing. The second seemed to be more city to city moving slightly faster and more determinant to get to there destination, there is a few people in this layer though they are rather few and far between, there is only one sign in sight and it has two arrows pointing in opposite directions one points due north and reads Heralsberg the other points south-west-west and reads Marsin City. The third layer which seems to be the busiest by far judging by the amount of people that come flying by, it also seems to be the longest judging by the speed that people seem to be going at, near the speed of sound. You and the man seem to be in between the first and second layer and people in the second layer, as few as there are, are giving you dirty looks as they pass by

---Some unknown body of water in some unknown woods---

"Finally some water" a man mutters to himself as he makes his way through a thicket of trees into a clearing with water he begins to head to the waters edge intending to get a drink after a long hike through the forest. The man's name was Nibel he was an adventurer from what was known in the twenty and twenty-first century as New York City he was wearing a simple safari shirt with combat pants and ruck sac on his back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: @TSW: Yes you can change it from a bag as long as it functions the same. The character names are to your discretion(I think you figured that out though). and the symbol thing is fine.

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm

-OOC-

Okay. Character 1 [wind - human - male] uses a small pouch. Character 2 [water - human - female] uses a small bag, which can effortlessly be folded up to fit into a pocket.

Upon noticing the air traffic, I immediately moved in such a way that I wouldn't get hit at all. Someone passing me at a relatively low speed started shouting, and I simply ignored them, awaiting the answer of the man on the jet chopper.

The source of the footsteps came around the tree - a man, who I of course did not recognize, looking for water. I swam over to the shore, by the bag, and stayed there, mostly submerged.

"...H...hello? The water's clean..." The words I spoke were unfamiliar, though I fully understood their meaning. I tried to keep quiet, not wanting to surprise him.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 pm

As a woman passed over the small town of Armatige as she did every day on her way to work at the head office in Heralsberg, a man just below began braking the flow of traffic possibly making her late. She shouted at him "What the ruddy hell do you think your do'in? your gonna make me late you bloody tosser."

---Some unknown body of water in some unknown woods---

Nibel suddenly saw something move in the water then a voice talking. What was that? could he have found it at last? If he had it make his resume look a lot better, Master Adventure, Nibel like the thought of being able to call him self this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

This time, I turned towards the woman shouting at me.

"And why should I give a damn? I've got far more important problems to deal with!"

I rested my hand on my revolver, just in case she got...hostile.

I poked my head above the water, and looked at the man.

"...Hello?"
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Huh what didn't see you to busy thinking about all the ways I can make that town down there burn
But to answer your questions no I have no idea who I am or what is the deal with these bags but I do know two things 1. These bags are awesome and 2. It seems like us being here is not a coincidence so if you dount mind I would like to know the maniac blowing up that forest over there because really when do I get the fun
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Upon confirming that he was here simply to cause chaos, I readied my weapon, choosing a bullet with a specific symbol.

"You intend to make the world suffer. While I don't care about those here, I do care about myself."

I aimed my revolver at his head.

"You are a threat. This town could burn for all I care, but I am still in it. If I had to, I would not hesitate to kill you. However..."

I lowered the weapon for a moment.

"...perhaps we are part of the same organization. The presence of these bags are no coincidence, surely. If we are, and our goal is destruction, though we do not know it, it would be unwise to jump to conclusions...

Thus, I propose a policy of non-interference. Burn the town, just make certain I am not in it. I won't stop you.

As for the lunatic with the grenades...I have some questions for him, myself."

With that warning, I exerted my control over the wind, shooting off towards the forest.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 am

Okay I may have know idea who I am or where I am but I'm pretty shure that we might be out of place here so I might need some more toys and with that I pull out I neetle full of a orange liquid and a green lucholebra mask
I stick the vial in my arm and put the mask on and with that begin to fly of in the direction of that wind guy and as I pass over the town I pull out two grenades and drop them five seconds later the entire town implodes violently and as I look back I see a wonderfull crater where the town once was
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

It was a quite day in town, nothing out of the ordinary. A few birds singing, The rustle of trees in the breeze, a old lady who took a walk every morning at the exact same time out once more, a small pawn shops sign reading The Small Pawn creaked slightly in the wind. Almost 2200 people called this town home and only 30 of them where awake when it hit. Two grenades on the business side of town it tore building in half, children cried and where crushed, women screamed and where silenced almost immediately the tax collector who had tried to come knocking on Angus MacKay's bar was sent flying over 100 feet in the air and hit by a flying motorist and killed instantly and feel to earth leaving his body in shatters. The old lady who had been walking around town at the time had her throat sliced by pieces of a statue that was falling off it as it came down just after the explosion in the center of town. And within seconds the town that had once been so peaceful was now a creator with bricks bodies and pieces of statue and wood through out it.

In the silence that followed a explosion from the forest rang out across the creator. The man who had gone into the forest had thrown another. Except this time it started a fire on one of the trees.

----Some unknown body of water in some unknown woods---

Nibel jerked back a little as a head appeared out of the surface of the water and proceeded to great him. "Uh... Hello?" he said rather timidly. looking the head up and down Nibel said it was definitely humanoid in nature and it wasn't what he was hoping for. He inspected a little closer just to be sure, Nibel was a cautious man he didn't rush into things that may have been what cost him his last "real" job as his mother would say. Nibel noticed it was a she and that she had for the time period rather long hair that was of all colors dark blue, people didn't dye there hair that color anymore it had been outlawed for almost ten years. She also seemed to have a fair complexion with a small pencil mouth and a rather small nose. Her blue eyes always seemed to be watching him not in a seductive or x-ray type of way but in an inquisition type of way, like she wanted him to give the answer to a question she hadn't asked. She seemed to be just floating there as a head. So Nibel said in calm voice though hes questioning look gave hes true emotions away "pardon, but how did you get here? I mean it took me a three day hike, for two of which I was completely lost and this area is uninhabited since the flood. So..."

OOC:

@Black: okay, I told you you could do anything but when you throw grenades at the edge of town it normally wouldn't just instantly take out the entire town or if it did it would take out a large chuck outsid of town, just keep it in mind for next time.

@TSW: I tried to stay with your description tell me if I made a mistake.

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 pm

I heard a cataclysmic explosion behind me as I left, confirming my suspicions regarding the man on the jet-propelled motorcycle. Hearing this, I made up my mind on what path I would take. The holders of these bags seemed to have incredible destructive potential, and the two I had met so far could hardly be considered heroic, and they were most certainly not people I would want against me.

I spotted a nearby clearing, and surprised myself with a perfect landing. Flying felt perfectly natural to me, oddly enough, but considering the traffic, I shouldn't be so surprised.

I reached into the bag, and pulled out a flare gun, signalling the other man to land near me with a shot into the air. I was almost ready to wait, but I had one more thing to do.

Reaching into the bag, I pulled out yet another container of sixteen bullets for my revolver. Pulling them out, they all possessed the same, ominous symbol on them. One I recognized quite well, despite my apparent amnesia. While I don't intend to use them unless absolutely necessary, I know their effects. This ammunition would make anything cease to matter, in the most literal meaning possible. While the payload of these bullets was simple, and measuring only a single gram, the very name of this substance would strike fear into those who know what even the most minute quantity could do. This name was as simple as the payload, a single word:

Antimatter.

"...I...don't know. I just...woke up here, beneath the surface..." The words I spoke were still unfamiliar, though they sounded natural when coming from the man, despite the odd accent he possessed.

"...You...said something about water?" I barely managed to avoid stumbling over the strange words I was speaking.

-OOC-

Destruction seems to be the plan for the first group. So be it.

My latest ammunition choice is fail-safe, not fail-deadly like normal antimatter weapons.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm

The forest around you is simply that a forest. A few bugs crawl into the shadows you can briefly hear bigger animals begin to steer deeper in the forest

----Some unknown body of water in some unknown woods---

"Yes, I am rather thirsty, now that you mentions it. But that is avoiding the point how did you get here? What do you mean you just woke up here?" Nibel presses. A rustle from the trees behind where Nibel had emerged from indicated the arrival of another person a women this time. "You found us some water Nibel, you are good at this!" said an enthusiastic young women who was wearing similar clothes to Nibel. She did this kind of walk, skip, hop thing to the edge of the water and drank thirstily at it. "Marry, Marry, Marry!!!" Nibel said to the women who had just appeared. "Yes?" she responded after a few more gulps of water. "What did you do this time? and didn't you stop and think? wait, don't answer that second question." Nibel said rather exasperated to the women. "Nothing and no, wait are you insulting me?" The women askes rather pointedly. "And you wonder why. look there is someone else here" as Nibel gesture towards you "and I was just getting to the bottom of how thay got here until you showed your dumb face and started drinking the possably lethel water, wait why is that a bad thing" Nibel said trailing off into thought. "Hey! is that polite to start calling her dumb" The women retorts. "What?!?!" Nibel sayes rather derisively. "You know what I don't even care anymore. Now you what do you mean you just woke up here?" Nibel says as a final question.

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Upon seeing the man, and hearing his question, I wonder who I am. Having seen that he was heading towards the bar, I make a snap decision.

"I have no idea if I am, or am not, but if you hurt the barkeep who put me up for the night, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and kill you." I say in a low voice, not taking my eyes off him.

Satisfied that he won't be a problem, I walk down the street wondering who I am, and what I'm doing here.

Out of boredom, I reach into the bag and pull out a bottle of bourbon. As I walk down the street, I take stock of what's going on.

1. Apparently I'm somewhere I've never been before, and have no idea where I could even be.

2. I have a bag of "stuff", meaning everything and anything I want is mine to get.

3. There's some person flying over the town.......

Wait, WHAT?

CHASE THAT FUCKER DOWN.

On foot, just to see what happens.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I ducked back under the surface when the woman, apparently named Mary, showed up. Poking my head back up, I answered the man's question.

"...I...just woke up...underwater. It was dark...I went to the light, at the surface...

...The water's fine...and clean."

-OOC-

@TDK - Blackstar88 annihilated the town. You're apparently in the forest, destroying things with grenades?

Also people have flying stuff.

I'd read all these posts, if I were you.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

"Hahaha i might have know idea who I am but I love me" I yell following the explosion I then remove the mask put it back in the bag and replace it with a similar black one that I then hook onto the bike
As I look down I see a man running and what apeares to be yelling at me I bring out my shotgun and prepare a shot when I see a flare I yell down to him "it's your lucky day loser" as I speed of off towards the flare land down and reconize it as that flying guy I get off my bike and yell to him "what do you want as last I remember you weren't so trusting of me so make it quick I'm pretty sure my fun might cause some issues to the locales"
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:21 pm

"Finally, a worthy opponent!" I laugh as I approach the bomber. "This will be good. I hope you have more attacks than just grenades, otherwise this'll get boring really fast."

Without warning, I swing my sword at his neck, faster than most normal men could dodge.

Fortunately for me, my opponent was far from normal, and avoided the strike.

"Quit running around like a coward and fight me already!" I roar at him. "At least make this interesting for me!"
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:02 pm

I aimed my revolver at the one who rudely interrupted our brief meeting.

"Three hundred twenty grain forty-four Magnum. Velocity of four hundred meters per second. Bullet contains one gram of antimatter. Upon impact, the reaction releases one hundred and eighty terajoules of energy, equivalent to forty-two point nine six kilotons of trinitrotoluene. You will not survive."

A brief pause, for minor dramatic effect.

"That being said, would you kindly wait a moment?"

I kept my revolver trained on the swordsman, and turned to the bomber.

"I've made up my mind on what to do with you. The first thing I saw you do was destroy a peaceful town. I still consider you a damned lunatic, but I think I could use a man like you. You get to destroy, I accomplish my goals. Deal?"

I turned to the swordsman one more time.

"Same deal to you, swordsman, if you care enough to fight for another. I will not hesitate to kill either of you if it comes to it. I will, however, have your answer now, and let you duel after."

I was bluffing, regarding the antimatter bullet, of course - I hadn't switched ammunition yet. Not that they know it.

-OOC-

That data is accurate [incidentally, Chrome's spellchecker thinks "terajoules" isn't a word and wants to replace it with "adulterates." What].
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum