Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Delicate Balance

+3
Touch of Ruin
Oneal812
Youmu Konpaku
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Ezekiel Faust, cont.

Post  Primusa Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:44 pm

I couldn't ask for a better situation right now, the assassin had discarded her near-decisive advantage by walking into melee range and attempting to finish me off with a knife of all things. Didn't she just see me nearly break the bow-wielder's arm with my Mantis Shrimp strike? Seeing as the fog-user is currently occupied with the bow-wielder, he shouldn't be able to interfere anymore. Of course, the assassin probably thought that her sonic scream had disabled me to the point of being unable to attack. Fortunately I have a foolproof counter to this; while being pulled down by the fog, I changed my ears into parts of an insect exoskeleton. This rendered me deaf while the transformation was active, but it was well worth the price. While I was not protected by the impact of the sonic shock wave; the shock wave was pretty minor in comparison to the pain of having your eardrums burst. Now, I could do the Mantis Shrimp strike again, but that would probably be fatal at such close range. Instead, I block the knife strike by changing my neck into crab armor, and deliver a powerful strike to the abdomen with a Spider Wasp sting.

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Shall we end the Jam?

Post  Touch of Ruin Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Falling to the ground, Seras gasped for breath as the stinger caught her chest. Well, she wasn't dead. Which was good. And the pain was no worse that getting stabbed, which is less than getting shot. So she supposed she deserved it. After a few moments of gasping, she got her breath under control and forced her self to her feet, laughing. Leaning over Faust she dropped her knife and held out her hand. "Holy shit that hurts man. Nice strike though. Also sorry for putting a hole in you. Need help up?"
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin
Professional Racist Douchebag

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Here's Your Chance, Do Your Dance at the Space Jam

Post  Youmu Konpaku Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:15 pm

"Sounds good to me." With that, I take note of Ezekiel and Seras's fight on the other side of the arena. It would now appear that Ezekiel has made his move, and I was now ready for Virgil to initiate the first part of the plan. I start storing up light energy for the second part.

"Ready when you are."
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku
Professional Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Alright, Alright

Post  Oneal812 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Looks like we initiated the plan. We both start to run over to the fight which now has taken a turn in Ezekiel's favour. I drop Seryu's control on my arm and begin to gather all the fog around their fight. As we both enter the area of the fight Elena starts firing off the distraction light show as I gather the fog around the area. It looks like Seras is already trying to end the fight. That's 3 people now. I begin to get a loose grip on the still present hole in Ezekiel. I don't know much about him yet so I don't know how he will react to this and it would be best if we had a fail safe. Now all we can do is hope he goes along with us.
Oneal812
Oneal812

Back to top Go down

Post  Primusa Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:21 pm

It seems that this fight has taken an unfavorable turn for me. It appears that the other three are trying to end the fight now, and I'm not in much of a position to refuse. If I were to attempt to continue the battle, I would certainly be collapsed upon by the others. That's a fight I doubt I can win in my current condition, especially considering that the fog-user has threaded the fog through the hole in my leg. Seeing as that is the case, I decide that I would rather be a person participating in a four-way draw, than the only loser. Arthria's definitely not going to be happy about this. However, I accept the assassin's offer, and get up while also apologizing for the sting I inflicted on her. Let's see how the others plan to end this fight without Mr. Free's approval.

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Elena Thompson Backstory, Pt. 1

Post  Youmu Konpaku Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 pm

OOC: My first "book" for this rp. Enjoy!

I stepped into the welcoming dark depths of a crumbling ancient ruin. Sounds weird to you? …Maybe because I am. Dark ruins and caves just kinda became my thing, I guess. But why do I do this? Treasure! I like finding treasure and other shiny things. Sometimes to sell them. Sometimes just to keep for myself. Whatever I find myself doing with what I find in the end, this is just something I enjoy to do.

And that is what I had come to do in this very place. Right now it was just me, my wits, my passion for discovery… and my kukri and pistol. I had to incorporate that after some… rather unfriendly people had at one point tried to kill me for the treasure I had found. I hadn’t found myself cracking too many skulls after that, but you can never be too sure in the cutthroat life of being a treasure hunter, and so I now always bring them along. Not many people have the same purposes as I do for treasure hunting. Actually, I think I may be the only one. So maybe I am weird. Whatever. I’ll embrace it.

The same familiar question plagues my mind as I make my way through the halls of the ruin, with my flashlight to light the way in front of me. The very same question I've asked myself every time on these expeditions. What will I find? Will I find anything at all? Or will it be more spiders and disappointment? The latter was occurring more often than lately, it seemed to me. These thoughts aside, I began to examine my surroundings.

I was currently in an old, dusty hall, which was driving my nose insane, might I mention, causing me to sneeze every so often. The walls were made of old, cracked stone with the occasional column along the way, adorned with the carvings and decorations of whatever ancient civilization or tribe happened to live here before. The ones here in particular had been worn down beyond recognition, and coated with a thick layer of dust.

The rest of the way down the hallway was completely uneventful throughout. Some cobwebs here and there. Nothing. However, the hallway eventually widened and led me to a very large wall rife with cracks.

I could tell the carvings upon it were very intricate, due to all the grooves I could make out on the stone. However, what the carvings were actually supposed to represent were beyond me. Like most things here, they had been worn down too badly for me to tell. Just how old was this place?

Factoring in my previous experiences with ruins like this one, walls like these were typically engraved with religious texts and figures, but I had no way of being sure in this particular scenario. What stylistic engravings I was able to make out were not from any previous civilization I had known or heard about. Quirky and weird as I may seem, I do study my history. I do at least try to get a sense of what I’m dealing with, however little it may be.

As I walk along the wall trying to inspect it further, something peculiar catches my eye. There is a semi-sphere shaped indent further down the wall, and it appears to pulsate with a bright turquoise blue light. I stop directly in front of it, unsure of what to do.

This could be a sign that this ruin could belong to one of the ancient civilizations who had introduced magic into our world. Magic had been accepted worldwide very long ago, and found its way into everyday use. Although there were ones who could not use it directly, some found ways to create devices using magic and technology together. A hybrid of the two was not uncommon nowadays, and allowed for creations which we had never seen before. That was now. But I’m dealing with what may be one of the first instances of magic in the world, which humanity as a whole did not know much about…

I slowly reached out to the glowing groove in the wall, and apprehensively tapped it. It appeared to do nothing at first, but it reacted several seconds later. It reacted rather… violently.

Everything began to rumble as the pulsating turquoise glow took on a slightly darker hue, and became sustained. I started to back up, unsure of what was happening, until I realized the walls were separating. They were opening the way to a new section of the ruin. I stood in awe as the walls made way for a new section of the hall.

After it was done, a loud clang was heard, meaning the walls could go back no further, shaking the room and creating a large cloud of dust which left me in a coughing fit. If there was one thing that I didn’t like about exploring these places, it was definitely the dust.

I shone my flashlight down the newly opened hallway. The air in the new room was stagnant, and unpleasant to be around. However, that didn’t stop me. I had to find out what was going on here. The idea of finding a never before seen artifact was music to my ears.

The hallway, although winding, was not nearly as long as the one I had previously walked in. There was again, nothing of interest, or anything that I could make out as to hint to who made this place. It was the room at the end that made up for it.

This room was very tall, possibly 20 meters, indicating that I was much deeper underground than I thought I was. The room was very long as well, much longer than the room was tall. The stone floor led to several small sets of stairs, leading up to an altar with something placed upon it, gleaming once I had shone my flashlight on it. I had to know what it was.

With determination, I began to make my way down the long stone room. I looked around to the walls, supported by columns which were now a bit easier to make out. The style did not belong to any civilization that I have ever read or heard about.

“This could be the first time the remains of this civilization have been found,” I thought to myself with a wide grin. I made my way up each set of stairs with both caution and unbridled curiosity.

I had eventually come close enough to the object to make out what it was. It was unlike anything I had seen yet. A crystalline, Asuna coloured bow. It peaked my curiosity more than it already had been. I came up to the altar to observe it more closely.

The unknown crystalline substance from which the bow was made was cut expertly, and appeared to be very smooth. I had no intentions of testing its integrity; if I had broken it, I might never find something like this again. It had appeared to not scatter the light that I had shone on it, but rather focus it to a smaller point behind it. I had the bow focus the light once more, and I put my hand in the way of the focused beam.

The beam was surprisingly hot; very much so at that. I immediately retracted my hand before I could burn myself too seriously. This was something else, alright…

Eventually, I decided to hold the bow in my own hands. The bow began to glow a bright Asuna light in response to my grasp. Suddenly, a voice could be heard booming in the room. Whatever or whoever was speaking was doing so in a language I did not understand.

“Umm… Sorry? I don’t seem to understand…” I hopelessly replied, hoping that it might do something different. To my surprise, it actually did.

“User language detected. Adapting…” It responded in a robotic tone.

It… replied back? In English? What the hell is this thing…?

“User, what is your name?”

“…Elena Thompson,” I responded with a bit of hesitation.

“Hello Elena Thompson, test subject #1.” It continued. Wait, test subject? This could be very bad…

“Umm… hi,” I awkwardly replied.

“Seeing as how you have made it this far, you are ready for the final phase of your test for this weapon’s compatibility.”

“Test? Wait, what are you-”

“Inner core unlocking. Weapon activating. The test will now begin,” it cut me off.

Another rumbling filled the halls. In my hurry to examine the artifact, I did not notice the large, 12 meter tall stone statue of a man behind the altar. Its eyes began to glow the same shade of Asuna as the bow. And it started to… move?!

Its limbs seemed to fall down for a split second, before hovering in the air due to some strange magical force. It began stepping towards me, supported by a giant staff almost as tall as the statue itself was. It had a crook at the end, holding an Asuna orb in the circular space, suspended by the same magical force that seemed to act as the joints for the statue’s limbs.

With those cold eyes, it looked down at me for a moment, before raising its staff, planning to crush me underneath.

Now would be a good time to move.
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty 3 2 1, Let's Jam

Post  Contemplator Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Suddenly a loud crash echoes on the speakers, followed by Mr. Free cursing. Suddenly all the teachers, in the watching crowd, let out a roaring cheer, jumping down and charging the control room.

Seconds later Mr. Free's voice comes on to the speaker, "Alright people that's a wrap, Seras, Elena, Virgil, Ezekiel you all get the highest marks for creativity, skill, entertainment, ability to amuse me, and all that jazz. Everyone else, please get your marks from the other teachers later, until then ignore the other teachers and keep fighting and causing havoc!"

With that said, the leftmost wall of the circular chamber explodes outwards and Mr. Free comes sprinting out of it, straight into the fog bank, following behind him are several teachers with murder in their eyes and weapons. Sniffing the air, Mr. Free locates and grabs the other students in the fog, roughly jostling them towards (where he assumes) one of the exits of the arena (since he can't smell the doors).

Approaching the doors, he whispers to the group, "alright everyone, congrats on the exam, now if you want to continue to succeed... of course you do or you wouldn't have just put on such a good show, after all none of you would have ANY ulterior motivations. Nevermind then, alright, on three, run straight for the doors. Okay? Three! "

Running out of the fog, you see fortunately that there is a door in front of you, running through it you realize this isn't an exit but one of the four high tech rooms in the academy, specifically the medical room.

Running after the group Mr. Free glances around grumbling about a making a mistake before looking at your injury's. Sighing he mutters, "this is on second though probably for the best." Mr. Free walks over to the high security medical cabinet, fumbling for his key before eventually snarling and smashing open the cabinet with his paw. Snatching a number of Asuna potions from inside he tosses one to each student saying, "Here everyone take one and drink it, best we have, should fix your wounds in just over an hour, which coincidentally is how long it will take to get to our first proper mission." 

Walking over to the farthest corner of the room, Mr. Free bends over and flicks a small switch, chuckling as a hidden door opens to the outside. He then turns around to face the gathered students, "Alright everybody here's the plan, a recent request has just come in from the big city, what it's about isn't important, what is, is it's far away from here, it will take some time to complete, oh and it's also a perfect way into the next level of what we do, fame, power and wealth all come after this. Now if you want to join me on my escap... endeavour, come with me, I can provide a great reference and get you straight into this job that normally you wouldn't be able to do for years. If you choose to accept you will be (as some of you have somehow magically guessed) be team mates, and I your simple guide. If however, you don't want to come, you’re welcome to go back in there..." Here Mr. free points back at the arena as a loud crash sounds from inside and the ground shakes menacingly.
That said Mr. Free turns around and walks out the door yelling "Come on my hosta... Friends! To Adventure!"

Stepping into a convenient car Mr.Free pulls out his boom box and starts playing a new song.

OOC: Sorry everyone for forcing your characters around, I'll try not to do that too much in the future.

Last edited by Contemplator on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contemplator

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Your Next Line Will Be...

Post  Youmu Konpaku Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:23 pm

...And before I know it, there's a riot breaking out, and the teachers seem to be trying to break down the control room. Eventually Mr. Free announces the end of the exam. Kinda disappointing, the plan seemed kinda fun.

Mr. Free grabs us all and charges towards an exit while avoiding the bloodthirsty teachers with a very quick rundown of our results. We may have effectively destroyed each other, but we passed! Yay? Ah, whatever. Luckily the door wasn't an exit, but a medical room. Thank god. These wounds are starting to hurt like hell.

He handed us Asuna colored potions, which according to Mr. Free, would heal our wounds in just about an hour. Science. Magic. It works, bitches. 

As I drink my potion, Mr. Free mentions a mission that we would be sent on. Finally, something where I don't have to hold back my powers, and I don't have to fight my teammates. Awesome! I had no intentions of going back into the arena, as Mr. Free suggested, so I followed him outside through the hidden door. I wouldn't be surprised if he made that door just for the specific purpose of a mob going after him. There's probably at least like, 50 of those in the school.

I saw the car and ran around to my preferred seat. "Shotgun!" I called out, quickly occupying the seat. Then I rolled down the window, looking back at my teammates who had yet to enter the vehicle. "Get in losers, we're going posing!"
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Primusa Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Acting quickly, I jump into the back-left seat of the vehicle, hoping to not be stuck riding in the back-middle. I'm only going along with this for two reasons, it's most convenient at the time, and Mr. Free mentioned fame as a possible reward for this mission. Overall, the fight was a disaster, and probably didn't draw in any new followers. I didn't even win the fight, and the fact that I drew was overshadowed by the chaos that ensued afterwards. Worst of all, I'm in a very bad position at the moment. I was separated from Arthria in the chaos at the end of the fight. If her avatar gets over one kilometer away from me, I'll lose all the powers she's given me, and the same will occur if her avatar is killed. I look out the back window, and see that I have nothing to worry about, almost. Around twenty meters behind, I see a clearly displeased Arthria, wearing sunglasses, riding on a motorcycle and trying to look inconspicuous. Unfortunately, she is very unskilled at subterfuge, clearly nobody here will notice a loli tailing us while riding a motorcycle, as well as wearing the exact same clothes as me. Sighing, I decide to wait for the rest of my teammates to enter the vehicle.

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Lolis on motorcycles? Dibs on the manga idea.

Post  Touch of Ruin Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Well... That went... better than expected? Either way they were all alive and apparently getting into a car. Seras decided to go with the rest and hopped into the back right seat. Virgil could get in the middle cause frankly, fuck the middle. Also why is there a loli driving a motorcycle trying to cosplay as a jedi wearing sunglasses? Either way, we seem to be waiting for Virgil to decide if he was going to come with. So now we wait.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty WOOOOOOO

Post  Oneal812 Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:57 pm

It seems the rest of my team has taken all the good seats. This leaves me with the back middle. MORE LIKE THE BAD MIDDLE. But seriously, fuck that, I'm riding in the trunk. 

That loli is going to be staring at me this whole time, isn't she.
Oneal812
Oneal812

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Lolis On Motorcycles? I'll Allow It.

Post  Youmu Konpaku Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:32 am

The other team members start to get in the vehicle, occupying the seats in the back. Virgil however, does not want the back-middle seat. Understandably so. So he takes the trunk. What a champion.

"Very nice-u, Virgil-chan!" I call out as he occupies the trunk of the car. It is then that I realize the rest of my team is looking at some loli on a motorcycle behind us. That's... awkward. And she's wearing the exact same clothes as Ezekiel. Creepy. I wonder, does he have a full harem waiting for him back at the school? I'll work on theories another time. On another note, I think I'm going to have to be the one to bring up the elephant in the room.

"So... what's with the loli on the motorcycle?"
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Primusa Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:00 am

I can already feel a migraine coming on, I no longer have any dignity left after this embarrassment. That said, I really have no reason to hide who she is from my new teammates, it may even build trust among the group. Attempting to salvage the little pride I have left, I give a formal introduction. "That is Arthria, God of Insects, and I am her prophet".

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Ok.

Post  Youmu Konpaku Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Primusa wrote:"That is Arthria, God of Insects, and I am her prophet".

...What? Is that loli... really supposed to be a god...?

...Whatever, I'll roll with it.

But the fact Ezekiel is the prophet of a god that had taken the form of a loli? Now that's... I don't know what to say about that. Still, I can't discount the harem theory.

I found myself staring blankly at Arthria, still behind us. "So that's a god..." I mutter to myself. 

"...So if you don't mind my asking, how did you come to be the prophet of a god?"
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Just going to ignore everything.

Post  Contemplator Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 pm

With everyone in the car Mr.Free slams on the gas pedal and with a lurch the car speeds off towards the center of the city.

Contemplator

Back to top Go down

Post  Primusa Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Youmu Konpaku wrote:"...So if you don't mind my asking, how did you come to be the prophet of a god?"
Alright, time to give the watered-down explanation. "My family had been followers of Arthria all their lives, with my mother being a beekeeper, and my father being a crab fisher. When I was on a period of independent study from the school, I took a pilgrimage to her temple. To my surprise, she asked me to be her prophet because her follower base was waning, and I accepted". This explanation was half-true of course, but right about then I did get to reminiscing about our first meeting two years ago.

OOC: Expect a book rather soon.

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty An Insidious Partnership pt.1

Post  Primusa Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:28 pm

It had been two days since I entered the forest, I was exhausted, my limbs were aching terribly, and I must have been very nearly out of supplies. Damn it, Arthria really did not make her temple easy to find. I may have been wandering in circles for these two days for all I know.

It didn't seem like I was really getting any closer to my destination. Just then, I saw a small log cabin emerge from the depths of the forest. Finally, a trace of civilization!

Maybe they'll know how I can get to the temple as well. I walk up the front steps and knock on the door. After a few moments, an old man answers the door, with a very young girl standing behind his leg shyly peeking out.

"Hello, I'm Ezekiel Faust, a student from Moonvale Academy, do you think you can give me directions to the temple of Arthria?" The old man smiles: "I certainly can, but you look like you could use some rest first, would you like to stay with us for the time being?"

I take him up on his offer: "Sure, and thank you, I appreciate it". Shortly after entering the cabin, the young girl quickly approaches me and starts to speak. Getting a better look at her, she was about the age of 10, with very dark and straight hair stretching down to her shoulders.

"Hi, my name is Elise. Can you play some games with me, Mr. Faust?" The old man promptly apologized and said: "Sorry, my granddaughter is just getting excited, we don't have very many visitors out here, and I don't have the energy to play with her anymore".

"It's fine, I can spare some time for her considering that you were nice enough to let me stay here" I said. And so, we set out to start playing with her model cars. I started lazily moving my car back and forth, bored with the situation.

"That's no good Mr. Faust, you have to make engine noises when you move the car" said Elise. "Vrooom" I said while moving it. "That's better" said Elise with a satisfied expression. I played with Elise throughout the day, doing activities such as model cars, tag, and soccer.

Although I initially found it annoying, I later began to enjoy myself, it brought be back to my innocent days back home. I hadn't done anything fun in so long. At the end of the day, I sat down by the fire with the old man for a long talk while drinking from a mug.

"Why are you looking to enter the temple of Arthria?" My face darkened, and I said: "To kill that negligent god". "Why?" I began to explain. "I used to live on an island off the coast of the continent.

The entire island worshiped Arthria because our two industries, beekeeping and crab-fishing depended on her help. However, Hydria, God of the Ocean, was offended by this, and so he drowned my home in a massive tsunami.

My main goal is to kill him one day, but I also hold Arthria responsible for failing to protect us. I doubt that a God of Insects could even stand up to a human, considering that she also has so few followers left".

The old man's face turned grave. "You're wrong, I've seen so many young boys pass through here with the same thoughts, only to never return from the temple. It may be written in the laws of this world that only humans can kill gods, but they're immeasurably more powerful anyways, so it doesn't matter.

I understand how you feel about the destruction of your home, but there is still time to turn back, and live for the things you still have left. This mad desire for revenge will only lead to your destruction".

I said forlornly: "I don't have anything left, so I really don't care if I fail or not. I am not acting out of revenge, I want a world where humans can be free from the tyranny of gods, and nothing more, so that nobody will ever again have to go through what I went through".

The old man appeared to give up on me. "I see, it doesn't seem that I can deter you from that goal. But at the end of that road, will there be anything left of your humanity? Will you have to give that up in order to fight gods"?

I set out the next morning, using directions the old man had given me. As I turn to leave, Elise tugs on the back of my shirt, and looks very sad. "Will you ever return Mr. Faust?" I hesitate for a moment, smile, pat her head and say: "Yup, I promise I'll show you something amazing when I come back". With that, I set out into the dark forest, bound for the temple of Arthria.

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Elena Thompson Backstory, Pt. 2

Post  Youmu Konpaku Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:16 am

OOC: Second part for my "book". How many sandwiches do I get now, Touch of Ruin?

I jump and roll out of the way before the statue can crush me into bits. I can hear the staff collide with the stone floor, creating cracks in the floor and a loud banging sound. I had already started running away as soon as I was able to recover from my roll.

I kept running for the way out, when I had realized that the exit to the room had been sealed once the statue had come to life.

“Fuck me,” I said loudly… and the bow responded, in a human-sounding voice, a masculine one at that.

“Sorry, but I don’t think I’m capable of “fucking you”, as you so bluntly put it.”

…I don’t know how to respond to that. Did this bow just imply… nevermind. I kept on running, trying to create distance from my enemy.

“What?! Now of all times, you develop a sense of humor?” I yelled loudly. “I don’t know if you’re able to notice it, but there is a giant statue trying to kill me.”

“Oh… so there is.” It replied, matter-of-factly. At this point, I was downright livid.

“That’s all you have to say?!”

“What more do you want me to say?”

“…Ah, forget it.” I gave up trying to reason with this thing. I had to come up with something, as the statue was now walking closer to me once more.

I would try using the bow, but… it had no string, and I had no arrows on top of that.

“You know, you should probably do something about that murderous statue,” the bow casually remarks. Are you fucking kidding me…?!

“Oh really? You don’t say! Over here, I’ve got a freaking butter knife compared to what that thing is, and a pistol that wouldn’t even put a dent in something like that!”

“You could use me to kill it.”

“I have no arrows, and you don’t have a string,” I reply, very annoyed as I continue to run from the statue, which luckily is moving very slowly.

“Pretend I do have a string, and that you do have an arrow.”

“And how is that supposed to help here?”

“Just do it! Unless you want to die, that is…” Well, that was unexpected of it. Better do what this damn thing wants me to do so it shuts up…

I point the bow in the direction of the statue, “pulling back” the empty space where the string should be. To my amazement, the bow begins to glow, and a string materializes in my hand, made of shimmering golden light. Shortly following that, an arrow also materializes. What is this weapon…?

Without thinking further upon it, I release the arrow, which flies at a great speed towards my target. Upon impact, a small explosion of light goes off, causing the statue to stumble backwards for a moment.

“What the hell are you?” I asked the bow. Never thought I’d see myself talking to a weapon…

“I don’t even know a lot about myself, to be honest- oh and by the way, you should start shooting again; it’s coming back.” I continued a volley of rapid-fire shots; or as fast as I could, anyways, what with my inexperience with the weapon. While I was laying down a suppressing barrage, which luckily enough kept my enemy from moving, the bow continued to talk. “I only know a few things. One: My designated wielder and I can manipulate light, and two: I can transform into other weapons.”

“Other weapons? Like what?”

“Run over to that collapsed stone pillar while the statue is recovering. I’ll show you.” I did as I was told and ran for cover. The statue began to stand up once more, but it seemed to be unaware of where I was.

“Get ready for this,” my new partner told me, and with that, he transformed into a pair of hand cannons. “I’m going to start charging up, and on my command, get out and fire.” I simply nodded. The statue looked around briefly once more before raising its staff, bathing the room in a blue light. Afterwards, it looked over to where I was taking covered.

“Fuck, it looks like it found us.”

“This’ll have to do then. Fire.”

With that command, I rolled out of cover and fired the two shots at my enemy. There was a significant knockback on the two shots, nearly forcing me backwards. The muzzles flared brightly as I pulled the triggers. The projectiles exploded in a burst of light upon hitting, knocking my enemy backwards and causing it to fall on its back.

“Holy crap,” I responded in my amazement. This thing was really something… I wasn’t even really doing anything at this point; I was just taking orders from a goddamn talking weapon. What a day this has turned out to be. I go in here looking for treasure, and I find the freaking omni tool.

“Now let’s finish it off,” my weapon declared. However, I began to get an idea.

“No wait, I’ve got my own plan,” I told my partner, to which he went along with. I had no idea how to use light, or charge it up or anything like that, but after seeing what the bow showed me, it all seemed to be coming naturally to me.

I began charging energy once more, feeling the energy course through me and into my weapon. The statue began to get up, but it was doing so rather slowly. I’ve got plenty of time for this. I have to ensure that I’ll finish it with one shot.

It’s on all fours. Now kneeling. Now slowly standing up… There. Back on its feet. But just for a little while longer…

“What are you doing? It’s gotten back up!” The bow yells out, pleading me to fire already. But I can’t be sure with this one shot. Not just yet.

The statue now seems to be charging up its staff, and its orb begins to glow brighter and crackle with its stored energy. After a few seconds, it fires a beam of blue light at me, as the bow mutters “We’re done for…”

The fired projectile strikes my weapon, yet absorbs the energy from the attack the statue shoots at us. Thank god for that, too. That was just a gamble, more or less, to be honest. He must have noticed that he had suddenly gained much more energy, as he wonders aloud, “Wait, we’re not dead? I didn’t even know I could do this…”

“Fire!” I yell out, firing a very large beam projectile, hitting my enemy while producing a very large boom and a shockwave knocking me back a few feet. The entire ruin shook from the blast, causing dust and small rocks to fall down from the ceiling. My eyes are filled with the bright flash that accompanied the shot, and I am momentarily blinded as I hear my enemy fall.

“Hey… hey! Are you ok?!”

“I’m fine, I’m fine. I just can’t see very well at the moment,” I point out to him while rubbing my eyes, waiting for the temporary blinding to subside.

“Holy hell, girl. You did a hell of a lot of damage with that shot.” My eyes finally clear up, and I take a look at the aftermath. Holy hell is right. The forearms and the legs from the knees down are still intact as they did not get within the blast, but they have been separated and are now several meters away from each other. Everything else was reduced to unidentifiable rubble.

“My god,” I mutter softly. “I did that?”

“You sure did,” my weapon confirms. “Maybe you are meant to be my designated wielder…” I was about to ask what he meant when the same voice from earlier spoke up again.

“Testing is now over. Elena Thompson, test subject #1, you have passed. Henceforth, you shall now be the one to wield the Lightbringer. Exit unlocking. Glory to the light.” A soft rumble was heard as a wall behind me began to slide open, revealing the hallway that I had come from. I never imagined that the ones who built this place would be so advanced…

“Well, look at that. So you’re my designated wielder.”

“Designated wielder?” I asked my new weapon, no, the Lightbringer, in hopes that it would have an answer.

“Well... it looks like you’re compatible with me. Therefore you are my designated wielder. Sorry, but I can’t explain it any better than that… but anyways… it appears that I am called the Lightbringer. So who are you, master?”

I’m not fond of formalities. I don’t like people treating me like I’m special or better than them. Because really, deep down inside, I’m not. In the end, I’m just human.

“Please don’t call me master… I’m really not all that important. And it’s Elena by the way. Elena Thompson.”

“Elena… I look forward to serving you well.”

“Please, I don’t want to be treated like that. You shouldn’t see me as your superior, as I don’t see you as some servant. You’re my partner now. We’re equals here. Don’t treat me as you would some queen. Treat me like you would a good friend.”

“I’ve been here for god knows how long, Elena. I don’t have any friends. The only memories I have are the ones from when I was awoken by you.”

“The way you greeted me was certainly very… casual. Almost kind of funny, getting past my initial disgust,” I add, laughing. “That stuff is alright. Friends can joke around like that with each other.”

“I see… I will try my best, Elena.”

“And one more thing…”

“Yes?”

“I don’t really want to call you Lightbringer if we’re going to be friends… it sounds a bit too formal. Edgy, almost. Could I… give you a nickname?” I asked shyly, not knowing how my new partner would react.

“Hmm… it makes sense. Alright. But pick something good, alright?” I laughed at that.

“Okay… how about Kristal?” I suggested, saying the first thing that came to my mind. It was unoriginal, yes, shut up. But it just kind of stuck with me.

“Kristal… a good name. That will be fine.” I sighed in relief.

“Glad you like it. Now, let’s start over again.” I cleared my throat, and put on my best cheery voice. “Hello, my name’s Elena. What’s yours?”

Kristal chuckled once he saw what I was trying to do. He rolled along with it anyways. “Hello Elena, I’m Kristal. Nice to meet you.”

I smiled as my new partner and I began to make our way out of the ruined temple. Or more or less I did, since I was carrying him. Whatever, don’t judge me. Technicalities.

“Nice to meet you too.”
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Seras' Backstory pt1

Post  Touch of Ruin Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:06 pm

OOC: Well everyone else is writing books so I figured I would as well. Not quite as impressive as the others though, no thousand word posts for me yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“All available units report to the hanger ASAP"

The loud speaker blared over the sound of gunfire surrounding Seras as she let off the last of her mag into the paper target 60m down range. “For fuck sakes not again…” She groaned and quickly packed up her gear before leaving the room. If it was all units and ASAP that meant they were being deployed. Again. The Iscariot organization, and therefore Seras herself, had been stuck in this goddamn hell hole of a country fighting the Muslims and their false god Allah for over a year now. And it had been hell alright. But, the Catholic Church had ordered it so here they were. After all, they were the soldiers of god and it was their duty to mount crusades against the false religions. Or at least that’s what the Iscariot soldiers were supposed to believe. After a year of this, Seras was having a hard time following up with that belief…

“All soldiers fall into divisions, NOW!”

The yelling of a drill sergeant snapped Seras out of her thoughts and she quickly fell into line awaiting her orders. As they all waited, Arch Bishop Francis stepped up onto the stage, dressed in his formal attire. Of course, the Vatican’s military didn’t actually exist, and yes they had no right to any official military power, but leave it to the Catholics to do everything brown nosed… Seras noticed that Francis was about to speak and began to pay attention.

Clearing his throat, the Arch Bishop stepped up to the podium and spoke in a deep, smooth voice.

“My fellow men and women, before me I see the bright light of true faith. Before me I see an army, a holy army that is capable of doing God’s will no matter what the cost. Before me I see the soldiers of Iscariot, those of whom God has deemed worthy of undertaking the most unholy of tasks in order to uphold the most holy of causes. Before me I see true, pure, and good people. And I hope to see you all come back time and time again.”

As the Arch Bishop stepped off the stage, he was met by the customary “amen”. Usually it would sound warm. It would symbolize the collective faith of those surrounding each other and the strength of their numbers. But to Seras this one sounded different. It sounded… hollow, eerie and weak. It sounded as if those around her had begun to lose faith in their cause and were merely here on orders as opposed to choice. And to be honest, she was feeling the same way. She had lost countless friends and allies during this fight, and for what? The Muslims were surely never going to renounce their faith. The only chance for them to win this war was eradication of the Muslim people. And was that really worth it? Seras used to say yes. Now however…

Seras was jolted back to reality when base Commander Johnson stepped up to the stage and started to explain the assignment. “Afternoon men, here's your objective. Blah, blah, blah, blah, secret base. Blah, blah, blah, plans. Blah, blah, blah kill the false god’s followers. Blah, blah, blah, counting on you, utmost importance, win, may the Lord protect you, amen!”

Well that was… insightful… At least they had their orders though. After everyone was dismissed, Seras went back to her “dorm” to get ready. By dorm it was really just a curtained off cot in the women’s sleeping quarters. Deciding to settle down for a nap, she noticed a small box sitting on the pillow with a note attached. On said note were the words “A gift from those who wish to see you alive.”

A bit weirded out by the note, Seras opened the box and picked up two small dark blue earrings. Placing them in her ears, Seras picked up the small mirror she owned and checked to see how they looked.
“Well, I’m not sure how they can keep me alive but I do like the look of them.”
Setting her alarm, she laid down for the long awaited nap.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty An Insidious Partnership pt.2

Post  Primusa Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:21 am

As it turns out, the log cabin wasn't too far from the other side of the forest. I was very lucky to stumble across it, otherwise I could have been lost wandering in circles for a very long time. I come out of the forest to see a wide plain, judging from the position of the sun, it looks to be about noon.

While walking, I trip and almost fall into a large pit in the middle of the grass, but manage to stop myself just on the edge. Looking down, I can see the stone of the temple floor, as well as that of the ceiling before it crumbled. Looking around, I can see many holes in the plains going to various locations in the temple.

I smiled, it seems like Arthria's underground temple is collapsing in on itself due to poor upkeep. Due to the apparent lack of devoted followers, she should be a pushover relative to other gods. According to the old man, other people had failed when attempting to face her, but I think this is due to lack of preparation.

I have done extensive research before coming here, so I have a good idea of what exactly I am walking into. It will be a difficult fight, but I think that I will come out on top by a narrow margin due to this preparation, and my diverse arsenal. I grab my grapple gun out of my void backpack, and use the edge of the hole to slowly lower myself into the central chamber.

Looking around, it is an absolutely massive stone complex, with halls stretching in many different directions outwards from the central circular chamber, and huge stone pillars holding up the temple where needed. The temple would be pitch black without the holes in the ceiling, because all the incense designed to light the temple have long gone out.

There are massive faded paintings of various insect species lining the walls, and statues of said species lining the halls. I also see a few skeletons in various areas, perhaps some other ambitious individuals looking to kill a god. Having lowered myself in the central chamber, I decide to announce my intentions while letting the hatred seep from my voice.

"Arthria, God of Insects, I have come to challenge your divinity. Face me or I will tear down this temple stone by stone!" On queue, a bright flash of light completely blinds me, and a massive moth materializes before my eyes, it must have at least a 30 meter wingspan. Without warning, it beats its wings, causing gale force winds to radiate in my direction. I was completely unprepared for an attack of such magnitude, and am flung back at least 20 feet into one of the halls and hit my head on the stone floor.

Just as I'm recovering, another I see another blast incoming and quickly duck behind one of the pillars within that hall. I can feel the extreme rush of air pass both sides of it. Quickly seeing the need to counterattack, I reach into my void backpack and pull out my rocket launcher. Arthria tries to attack again with the wind attack, and immediately afterward I roll out from behind the pillar and fire a rocket directly at the moth.

It scores a direct hit, and a horrible screeching sound radiates throughout the temple as the moth disperses into yellow and black particles. Hah, looks like that wasn't too tough. Just as I'm doing my victory lap, I hear a loud buzzing noise rapidly coming closer, as the particles conglomerate into a huge cloud. "OH NO, NOT THE BEES, NOT THE BEES AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH"!

I take off into a run down the hallway while trying to pull out my next piece of equipment. Realizing that outrunning the swarm isn't feasible, I frantically equip my dual-flamethrower to both arms, with the end cords stretching into my void backpack, which contains a fuel tank. This probably won't work completely, but I doubt anything would work perfectly when facing such a large swarm.

I roll onto the ground, turn myself to face the swarm while crouching, and launch fire into the swarm just as it is about to converge on me. At least a thousand bees are fried instantly, and much of the swarm retreats when facing the fire. However, I take at least twelve stings at various points throughout my body, causing me to grimace in pain.

While the swarm retreats to the central chamber, I quickly start pulling out bee stingers, knowing that they will keep pumping more venom into my body the longer I leave them in there. It is quite painful and difficult with my bare hands, but I really have no choice. I get about half of them when the swarm conglomerates and transforms into a giant crab, it starts charging towards me while walking sideways.

No time to waste, I take out my rocket launcher and fire two rockets into its body, but it appears to have no effect on the beast, only managing to crack its thick armor. Changing plans, I grapple to the ceiling and take out my massive and trusty hammer, Prometheus and bring down a power slam onto the crab's back as it passes just below me. Get dunked.

I then go on a rampage, slamming down Prometheus repeatedly on the crab's back, as hideous cries ring out throughout the temple. Just as I feel I'm about to break through the armor, I am blinded by a flash of light, and I find that the crab has now turned into a ladybug, with me standing on its back. Before I can react, I am flung off the bug into the air with a rapid opening of its wings.

I come down onto the ground hard, and shatter my elbow on the hard rock floor. I cry out from the excruciating pain, and am promptly silenced with spider fangs sinking into my leg and delivering its venom. With that, I figure that I have died, and the world fades to black. To my surprise, I wake up suspended in a giant spider web diagonally with respect to the floor, with said spider staring down at me from the ceiling.

Finally, she speaks: "So tell me human, why did you come here, power, fame, a terminal illness?" "Humanity" I simply said. "Oho, this should be interesting" says Arthria, clearly intrigued with my response. "My home was destroyed by Hydria because we worshiped you, and you failed to protect us. I'm tired of humans being used as pawns in the rivalries of the gods, while being threatened with famine and death if we refuse to take part".

I'm in complete despair, and no longer feel the need to hide my intentions. Her many eyes lighten up, and she says: "That's incorrect. I'm very sorry that I couldn't protect your home, but it was because I didn't have enough followers, as well as the fact that it wasn't within my domain. It's only Hydria who would do something so cruel, I would never dream of harming people just because they didn't worship me".

Her reassurances did little to convince me, I was as good as dead anyways. She changed to a nicer-sounding tone. "But, it does seem like we have a common enemy in Hydria, and it doesn't make a lot of sense for us to fight each other like this". "What would a god need the likes of me for?" "Followers, you would become my prophet and gather worshipers for me, increasing my available power.

In exchange, you would receive much of the power that I have available to me. Although gods can't kill each other by decree of the laws set down at the founding of this world, a little-known loophole is that humans given power by a god can still kill other gods. Let me tell you, you will never achieve that power within your whole lifetime by yourself, you can't even defeat the likes of me.

However, if we work together, your power would be only limited by the followers you can gather". She's right, I can never defeat Hydria on my own, I can't even become an S-rank student at school on my own, I'm too fundamentally weak.

She finished my next thought out loud. "However, becoming my prophet would mean that you would be working with a god. Tell me, what's more important to you, helping humanity, or getting revenge?" I thought briefly about this, and decided to accept her offer, seeing that nothing would change if I declined.

She continued: "Perfect, now all I need is an avatar to follow you with, I'm not strong enough to leave the temple in my divine form". "Can't you just make one?" She cackled wickedly. "No, you need to get somebody to come in here so I can possess their body. Any female will do." I instantly began to feel sick to my stomach, I could only think of one person that I could get here in a reasonable amount of time.

I inquire worriedly. "Will they be harmed?" "No, I will return control of their body immediately upon completion of your duties as a prophet. As long as you protect me, it shouldn't pose a problem". Walking back to the cabin under the early morning sun with my arm in a self-made cast, I'm wracked with feelings of guilt and shame.

What if I don't kill Hydria soon? Elise could potentially be stuck without her body for many years. I begin to rationalize these concerns under the pressure. No, it shouldn't take too long, I should have her back home within a month, nothing an apology can't fix, especially with the world being a better place afterwards.

That's right, it'll be fine, there's nothing to worry about. I see her out playing in the back of her cabin, and upon seeing me, her face lights up. "Mr. Faust, you came back!" I almost falter at this heartbreaking sight, but decide to press on. "Do you want to see something cool, now that I dealt with the monsters in the temple?"

She looks disappointed for a moment. "My Grandpa says that I can't go to the temple". I force a fake smile. "That was before I dealt with the monsters, now it will be totally fine". She looks a little relieved: "Alright, only because Grandpa is out right now though". As we walk back to the temple, I begin to wonder.

How far have I slipped from that idealistic vision of a champion of humanity, now that I'm tricking a child into following me away from home? No, the world isn't that black and white. I'm doing this for the common good of everyone, for the greater good of all. In order to gain anything, sacrifices must be made. That's something I keep telling myself as I travel the path of a prophet.

---------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Oh god, 1800 words.

Primusa

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Idle Conversation

Post  Youmu Konpaku Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:46 pm

"Is that so..." I respond to Ezekiel, looking back at the supposed loli-god tailing us. I know it can't be the full story, but I don't press him any further. Still, the background behind my teammates is rather interesting, and I'd like to get to know them better.

I wanted to talk to Virgil next, but then I remember that Virgil had decided to get in the trunk rather than take the back middle seat. Maybe if I just talk loud enough for him to hear me...

"HEY VIRGIL!" I yell loudly to make sure he can hear me. "HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS MOONVALE?" 

This'll be a loud conversation. I might lose my voice by the end of it, too.
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty BOOKS.

Post  Oneal812 Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:17 am

Elena seems to be trying to tell me something from the front seat. Maybe sitting in the trunk was not the best idea if I plan on holding a conversation. Looks like she want's to know why I came to the Moonvale. This is going to be fun to tell while yelling through windows.

"WELL, IT ALL STARTED A FEW YEARS BACK! IT WAS RIGHT AFTER I CAME ACROSS SERYU! MOST PEOPLE THINK I JUST CAME HERE TO RECEIVE PROPER TRAINING, BUT THERE IS QUITE A BIT MORE TO IT THEN THAT!"

(OOC: I will get some of my book posted tomorrow. After I post that we can move on to the rest of the plot and I can tell the rest of the story after we get out of the car. Feel free to have separate conversations while you wait.)
Oneal812
Oneal812

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty MOAR BOOKS

Post  Touch of Ruin Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:50 am

OOC: second part of my book should be up today. Then if we are still having conversations in the car Seras will join in.
Touch of Ruin
Touch of Ruin

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty I like books.

Post  Contemplator Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:22 pm

OOC: Books, books so many books. Everyone's writing them, it's like we're writing a series rather than a RP. Happy books, dark books, interesting books, books with characters with depth. Congragulations all, I'm impressed with it. Also have you eve looked at the word "book"? It really kinda looks silly, I think it might be the double "O's" or maybe just the "b".
Also we will all be getting out of the car and on with the plot late Saturday-Sunday, as soon as I rediscover the meaning of sleep This can be delayed longer if Oneal812 or someone else wants, but will not happen sooner.

Contemplator

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Virgil Backstory Part 1

Post  Oneal812 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:13 am

A few years ago….

“I suppose everything is in order now.”

The sound of a phone hanging up can be heard as the chair in front of me spins around revealing a man wearing a formal suit. He works at my school and is currently calling the police to come bring me some place where I can “work things out.” Sure, that’s believable.

“Now, I can’t have you doing this again, so I want you to promise that…” 

This guy sure likes talking. He’s a teacher, shouldn't he be smart enough to notice that this type of lecturing does not work? Right, of course he wouldn't. That’s the reason I'm here in his office in the first place. No one in this god forsaken school is smart. I don’t see how it’s a bad thing that I basically saved an entire class. Maybe I could have handled the situation a BIT more delicately but that is no reason to keep me locked up here while the police come and drag me off. He’s even acting like this was all some minor accident.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder why I didn't expect this to happen. After all, this is Highland private school, made for only the most spoiled useless members of society to come out of this city. You could do literally anything in this school and get away with it using your parent’s money and influence. The only reason I'm here is because I inherited some money from my grandparents when they passed away and this is the only school that offers housing. I wish my parents were here, they would understand what I did. It’s not like they are dead or anything, they just aren’t here. All they, no, WE wanted was for me to end up at an academy like Moonvale.

“I never asked for this.”

God dammit, I said that out loud didn't I.

“What was that Virgil?"

Yep, sure did.

“Look, Virgil, I know you’re young and you probably can’t exactly process what you did…”

Yup, back to the talking. I still don’t think I deserve this. After all, all I did was kill three people…

I snap out of my story when I notice that Elena was giving me a weird look.
“Right, the three dead guys, should probably have started with that.”

It all started in my history class. The day was proceeding as normal with the usual routine. The teacher would take attendance, everyone would sit down and listen while he would drone on about something. I would always sit a seat away from the back left corner, near the window. I spent most of the class looking out of it thinking exposition to myself. Everyone else took a seat around me, with a one desk gap between me and them. They don’t like holding conversations with me. I don’t blame them either. All I do is make fun of their tiny, tiny brains. Right after we all took our seat the loud speaker turned on announcing a lock down. We already went through all of our drills so it must have been some stupid student carrying a weapon around. Hell, we will do a lock down if a “suspicious individual” with a stick walks around the field. The procedure was locking the door, turning the lights off and hiding under our desks. Once we were all under our desks the room was far from the quiet it was supposed to be. There was hushed laughter and people making bets on which student messed up and started this whole thing. At that moment, the door to the room was knocked down and three men with guns and masks ran into the room shouting for everyone to get out from under the desks. Of course it would be this class. Of all the classes with super rich kids to kidnap and hold for ransom it had to be this one. Most of the kids slowly climbed out from under the desks, others were so scared they had to be dragged out. The kidnappers were very lazily checking under desks. In fact, they saw the empty desks around me and didn’t even bother to check if anyone was under mine. Score I guess. They even all came over to my corner and forced the rest of the class to the opposite corner. Lucky me.

All their backs were turned to me at this point. I reached into my backpack as quietly as I could and pulled out my knife. We were not allowed to bring weapons to school, but like that would stop anyone. It’s like what my Mom said when she gave it to me. “If you are ever in a situation where you are scared and don’t know what to do, I want you to hold this tight and remember that I will always be there for you. Then use it to stab the problem in the face and tell it that nothing will ever stop a member of the Hambarzumjan-landry family.” She was a wise woman. With that in my mind I jump out from the desk and take a slash at the back of the far left man’s neck. As I think what my next move will be to take out the middle man, the knife is already going through his neck, carrying on immediately to the far right man, slashing out all their vitals in one go.

“God damn this thing is sharp. Thanks Mom.”

As I look up at the rest of my class, they all seem more scared then happy that I stopped the kidnappers. That’s when I remembered that these kids have hardly had any bad experiences and they just saw 3 people’s necks explode. I also noticed I was covered in blood and looked like some sort of crazy psychopathic murderer. The teacher got up from the crowd and walked up to me. He told me to come with him to his office.

Coming back out of the story I go back to speaking normally with Elena. Well, as normally as I could yelling out of the trunk.

“I already told you about what happened when I got to his office. After the police picked me up is when everything really kicked off. I’ll tell you that part later though. I think we might be getting to wherever we are going soon.”

(OOC: Only 1070 words at this point, gonna have more in part 2)

Last edited by Oneal812 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Oneal812
Oneal812

Back to top Go down

A Delicate Balance - Page 2 Empty Re: A Delicate Balance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next