Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation

+5
choppedliver
Megaprr
BAM Blind And Mad
The Silent Watcher
The Dark King
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Creation

Post  VokunKreh Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Name: VokunKreh (Shadow Bend)
Species: Human
Height: 6’0
Weight: 150lbs
Eye colour: Bloodred irises and sclera, normal pupils.
Hair colour: Jet Black
Home world: Arcana
Clothing: Black Material that lacks definite shape. it shifts and changes as he moves and blends into shadows, making it hard to look directly at him for any period of time. (kind of like Morpheus from Greek mythology) it covers his entire body except his face. He also wears black gloves of the same material.
Weapons: Carries an Onix double bladed naginata which has a bat wing shape at the blades. The naginata can be folded up and split into two matching daggers. They can be stored on his belt, and have leather wrapped around the handles in a spiral. They are enchanted to a hardness level that can withstand the sandstorms of Tartarus. Also carries four throwing daggers, concealed in both of his boots and sleeves.
Equipment: Carries a silver whistle that when blown calls a black crow to his side. Crow will behave only for VokunKreh and will bite anyone else who comes near it. Also obeys simple commands. ie: go, stay, fetch, attack, etc.
Magic: Can melt into shadows for c.5-10 minutes allowing him to disappear and reappear in another shadow located within a radius of about 20 meters. He has the power to “suggest” simple things to others which will subconsciously, (but with slowly increasing power) urge the target to do whatever VokunKreh had suggested.He also has the ability to make a person forget any interactions with him that spanned over less than 30 minutes.
Biography: VokunKreh was born to a peasant family in the once great city of Ekzul-Todun in Arcana. He grew up friendless and mocked by both his peers and even the adults in his commuinity until finally at 13 he ran away and joined a gang known as the black serpents.

Every member of the black serpents had their own individual reasons for leaving home and none were above the age of 17. At 17 a member would be sent to the university of their choice with stolen funds that the black serpents had pooled over the years.

When it was VokunKreh’s turn to leave the gang four years after he had run from home he decided to go to The University of Kolus-Zio. but was very quickly transferred to Mehlan-Ker after he showed his amazing talent for the Arcane Art. He sought to enter the university to hone his already formidable mental powers and after studying there for five years, on his 22th birthday he stole the university’s most prized book of dark magic and ran with it. He has since used the book to master shadow travel and several other dark spells, although he admits himself that he is nowhere near to understanding all of the book’s secrets.

From that day until the present he has been living the life of a traveler, even exploring the other worlds (bonus to concentration and general knowledge), even going so far as to have almost succeeded in crossing the vast desert of Tartarus, and he still holds the record for best attempt.
Mental Analysis: Very determined to reach whatever goal he sets for himself and while he may listen to others opinions, he is entirely independent and makes his own choices. He is rather arrogant and has little to no respect for the law or for those who enforce it, although his general intentions are good. He seems to be almost careless in his manner to the unsuspecting eye, but in reality he is always completely aware of his surroundings due to his extensive mental training and constant vigilance.
Arcane enhancement: His Arcane Enhancement gives him the ability to sense whether or not he is being lied to.
Fine Details:Naginata blades are midnight black and have a slightly elongated “bat wing” shape to them, the handle is also black and has a snake design that carries on throughout the entire weapon (except the blades).
Mindset: When faced with direct combat, he prefers to use his scythe with which he is extremely adept. Prefers however to avoid direct conflict, instead using his superior stealth capabilities to achieve his goals. When backed into a corner with absolutely no choice, he explodes into deadly decisive strikes with both weapons and magic until there is nothing left of his opponent(s).
Location: Investigating and gathering information in the main prison on tartarus..
VokunKreh
VokunKreh
RtD Player

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Vokun, you didn't have to repost the whole character sheet again, you could have just added the details, then posted a post that says you updated your character sheet. Friendly reminder here.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 pm

dude..... i already told him..... i told him like 2 minutes after he posted it....
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

I posted that before you told me. Neutral
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  VokunKreh Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Sorry guys, I didn't realize.
VokunKreh
VokunKreh
RtD Player

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Eh, only 7 people frequent the forum anyways, no big problem. But half the staff are OCD anyways, so it just looked out of place.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

no i didnt...... i told you that at SHS. before you posted that. :p
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 pm

No, that was IMMEDIATELY after I posted it.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Don't derail the topic.

Take it somewhere else. Like out Offtopic section.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

https://rtdaltered.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Only replying to what was on topic, but has been since resolved. Back to our regularly scheduled character creation.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Thu May 10, 2012 8:03 pm

I know it's impolite to double post, but Seas added part of his prologue to his character sheet. It isn't finished yet though. Just for everyone to know.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  RagingSeas Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Just updated my character stuff if anyone interested. Added more stuff to my equipment and changed my spells.
RagingSeas
RagingSeas

Back to top Go down

Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Boone's character

Post  DwarvenMayhem Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Race: Frost Giant
Name: Kaal-Brom (champion of the North)
Hair colour: white
Eye colour: Bright blue
Skin colour: Sky blue
Height: 11' 3"
Weight: 416 pounds
Weapons and equipment: Two handed battle axe, two handed war hammer, three throwing axes, chain mail hauberk, great helm, white fur cloak, pocket knife, carving knife, unfinished antler axe haft, block of wood for carving, pickaxe, wood axe, musical instrument with no known name, except in Giant, steel ingots and tools to fix weapons and armor if needed, leather and sewing kit to fix clothes when needed.
Mindset: Likes to hit first and ask questions later, but understands the value of strategy and can be more patient when he needs to be. He also harbours a terrible grudge.
Bio: Born to a warrior tribe of frost giants in the far north of Arcana, Kaal-Brom trained from a very early age in any weapon that he could get his hands on. As the second son of the chieftain, he was never going to be the chieftain, but he was needed to be a great warrior. He trained from a very young age in all of his tribe's weapons: battle axe, war hammer, mace (one handed and two handed versions of both), and the throwing axe. He became excellent in all, especially two handed versions of the war hammer and battle axe. Also, having been living on Arcana for centuries, his tribe was able to learn and perform water magic with proficiency. That being the case, he also was trained in magic. However, just before he reached manhood, his tribe was destroyed by a group of nine human wizards. Kaal-Brom was one of the only survivors. For fourteen years, he has been hunting them down, and has so far killed three. he is presently on the trail of the fourth and fifth, who travel together. While searching for the wizards, he was also searching for the remnants of his tribe, forty-four members of the original 3224 are all that he's found so far. He's joined forces with the rest of he group temporarily, which he does not hesitate to admit, and warns them not to get in his way if he sees one of the six remaining wizards, because he has joined forces only to hunt down the remaining ones, as well as to have some backup if he needs it.

Last edited by DwarvenMayhem on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

DwarvenMayhem

Back to top Go down

Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Just updated my character stuff.

Post  RagingSeas Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Nuff said.
RagingSeas
RagingSeas

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 pm

updated character mostly bio correct as needed
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

http://www.rolltododge.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Not even going to touch the bloody thing this time. Neutral
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:18 pm

did you at least read it?
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:43 am

Ok. I'm pree sure itll be alright for me to do this... Because i havent used the skill yet....

I want to change a little of how my turning works.
Before i had two options. Released and suppressed.
I want to change it to 4. My stats dont change. Just how they're used. Basically, i have 1. Suppressed, i look normal, same old
2. Anger, i get irritated and angry a LOT faster. My irises turn purple when i yell. This generally happens if i hVent rested in a while, or if i've been under lots of stress.
3. Released, i basically thirst for blood, my irises turn vibrany yellow, they almost glow. In this state i lose control of my body, but i do watch and am still concious. Ice soul may talk a little, as he's tearing open his prey or chasing. He can comprehend speech.
4. Rampant. I cannot willingly access this stage, meaning i need to be knocked out or have suffered from some sort of trauma. My skin takes on a slight purple greyish tone, the area around my eyes turns black sort of like sleep deprivation on steroids. My sclera turns black, eyes deep red, and when looked at, they cause an effect similar to a ghost image on your retina, (like looking at the sun) but it dissapears instantly. So no hinderance. My nails grow longer, and lighter grey lines sort of like tearlines go down from my eyes. (picture scar from lion king, but on both eyes, only downwards' and longer line. Also, hair loses it's blue color leaving grey.
In this stage i will virtually never talk. Though i will yell. My voice has two pitches. One low and sort of demonic sounding, and the other high like a banshee or a screaming woman. My jaws can extend a bit further than humanly possible, in a very off putting way, i grow vampiric fangs as well. I have no memory in this stage, and i cant think.

Stats change accordingly.
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:45 am

Excuse the horrible spelling and grammar. Written at 12:45 on my ipod.
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  SwordMaster101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:39 am

Name: Handia Ezpatagizona(Great Swordsman)
Species: Human
Homeworld: Enigma
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 167 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Class(es): Duelist

Clothing: Dirty white t-shirt and dirty black jean, protective blacksmithing cloth for blacksmithing, and brown cloak for traveling

Weaponry: main weapon of choice is two personal made fire Enchanted
swords, secondary weapon of choice are the other melee weapons

Cybernetic Enhancements: Two cybernetic legs, increase speed and jump height

Physical Enhancement: increase hearing

Equipment: Blacksmithing material

Other items: Two days of water and food

Biography: He was born on Enigma. He had a normal childhood with his father that was a blacksmith and his mother that was jeweler. He rarely talk to people around him. One day when he was barely turn 12 years a dozen scientist came into the school. The scientist ask if anyone wonted to have advanced cybernetic enhancements. He was to shy to ask them out loud but he wrote two cybernetic legs on a piece of paper and hand it to the scientist. The scientist were generous with the payment later. The operation was an painful but it work. He work hard for two full years to pay off the debt from the operation. When he turn 18 years old he started blacksmithing with his father.

At the age of 21 his parents retired and gave their jobs to him. He was blacksmithing for a few year without any business. He thought by adding his mothers jeweler job with blacksmithing he could get more business. He learn that mixing blacksmithing and jewelry takes a long time to make. All of the sudden nobles knocking on his door. The nobles ask if He can make a sword for them. He seat that he can do that. He made a personal made swords for each customer. He work day and night on his swords and only two days rest per week.

About 7 years later High ranking officers ask if he will fix an old legendary sword. He ask if he can go and look at the condition of the sword. He go on his ship and the crew is looking on him. He never got this shy in a long time. He is finally at the captain's quarters. He found that the sword was so badly damage that it is unrepairable. The officers ask if he can make a new one. It took about 1 year to a new legendary sword that can beat the old legendary sword if it was in full condition. A few months later bandits attack the ship. He did not know what was happening. So he pickup two swords of his and ran to see what was happening. He attack the bandits because it was necessary to stay alive. After that he walk around where ever he can go making and selling his swords.

Mental Analysis: He has high sense of honor and mercy, he is a really patient person, he does not fight unless it is necessary, he only gets angry if there is a sword better than his.
SwordMaster101
SwordMaster101

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 pm

edited my bio again major edits and additions include

Not knowing what to do, and with the CO taking advantage of the situation, by telling him things such as "its okay to kill people" or "your mother and father were with us why not you". He quickly signed up, not realizing that he would have to go through the military ranks for a few years first "to get an idea of your talents and better improve your skills" the CO had said.

Staadnau Sivaas had done many missions with his parents, but not a single one had prepared him for the next 3 months of training with the enigma military. They were not kidding around when they said "We only accept the best of the very best. You want to cry go somewhere else! You want to take a break go somewhere else! you want to try go somewhere else! here we succeed with the best of the very best". The training included a three times daily hour and a half exercise schedule, ten hours of class and briefings a day and an exam on all classes and briefings daily. It was no wonder why by the one month milestone three quarters of the class had dropped out. Staadnau Sivaas had no where else to go anyways, yes it was by far the hardest training he had indured and he would have like to have given up at several points during the training but there was no where for him to go. As such he pressed on day after day of long hard work. Two months later he left the training center with a grin on his face, he had made it hee had pressed on and had been accepted as a graduate to the sniping division there where only three graduates in his class one was heading off to the newly formed connection with the tarterus guards. The other to some sort of medical field.

He did several missions for the sniping division of the enigma military on Neverus Nateralus more black book than official but the enigma military is far from famous for there proper procedure. When he was about 18 and a half the CO of the Mersk approached him "So I hear you, Sargent, are one of our best snipers?" Staadnau Sivaas replied simply with a "If thats what they say, Sir". And so the CO invited Staadnau Sivaas to become a mercenary once more and this time to actually take up the post.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2